The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 104 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$search_forums - Line: 121 - File: global.php(1070) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1070) : eval()'d code 121 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 1070 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

No Cancer RP
Reworking Staff + Gnomes - Printable Version

+- No Cancer RP (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Official Documents (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Reworking Staff + Gnomes (/showthread.php?tid=1779)

Pages: 1 2

Reworking Staff + Gnomes - woojub1 - 04-03-2020

If this server is truly "No Cancer RP" then please reconsider re working staff, A lot of them are literally walking shits. Its VERY biased staff, literally most or even all the staff are gay retard gnomes, I see staff using their staff privileges off duty. I suggest that off duty staff to not have access to their powers unless they're on duty. 

Gnomes + other small character models. I get it Awes0mee said something about the stupid small character models but since people bought them that he cant do anything about it. i suggest re working those little fuckers so that if you are one, you cant have a fucking unraidable base. if you have a no clip props thats big enough to cover the small player models, but small enough that when in first person perspective your actual crosshair is above the no clip prop. making the bases unraidable since raiders cant kill the fuckers.

RE: Reworking Staff + Gnomes - NCRP Black Healthy Cat - 04-07-2020

I second this opinion, I hate the people who use gnomes, stupid addition to the sever.

RE: Reworking Staff + Gnomes - zaser234 - 04-08-2020

gnomes are actual cancer

RE: Reworking Staff + Gnomes - Kokoro - 04-08-2020

`I suggest that off duty staff to not have access to their powers unless they're on duty. `
Whenever a staff uses privs off duty it gets sent to a higher up. [ Well, I know it's true for noclip ]

RE: Reworking Staff + Gnomes - DuskySelene98 [SAC] - 04-15-2020

On the subject of gnomes, they are a legit fucking cancer. Especially to hitmen and raids. Next to impossible to see or hit. I honestly think they need to be reworked just simply based on how OP they are.

RE: Reworking Staff + Gnomes - Kazma ツ - 04-15-2020

Im not a fan of the Gnomes

RE: Reworking Staff + Gnomes - Ellie - 05-12-2020

+1 gnomes aren't fair to fight. I made a whole suggestion about gnomes.

RE: Reworking Staff + Gnomes - [NCRP] Cart - 05-12-2020

(04-03-2020, 07:34 PM)Woojub Wrote: If this server is truly "No Cancer RP" then please reconsider re working staff, A lot of them are literally walking shits. Its VERY biased staff, literally most or even all the staff are gay retard gnomes, I see staff using their staff privileges off duty. I suggest that off duty staff to not have access to their powers unless they're on duty. 

Staff are notified when someone is using SAM commands off duty. If you see staff abusing their powers while off duty, submit a player report and the Head-Mod or Head-Admin will deal with it.

Gnomes + other small character models. I get it Awes0mee said something about the stupid small character models but since people bought them that he cant do anything about it. i suggest re working those little fuckers so that if you are one, you cant have a fucking unraidable base. if you have a no clip props thats big enough to cover the small player models, but small enough that when in first person perspective your actual crosshair is above the no clip prop. making the bases unraidable since raiders cant kill the fuckers.

We are open to rule suggestions, so if you think that adding new base rules would be beneficial, by all means create a suggestion.

RE: Reworking Staff + Gnomes - Worlds Greatest Gamer - 05-14-2020

just add some base rules bruh

RE: Reworking Staff + Gnomes - dota 2 player - 05-15-2020

I don't like gnomes either