The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 104 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$search_forums - Line: 121 - File: global.php(1070) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(1070) : eval()'d code 121 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 1070 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once

No Cancer RP
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- No Cancer RP (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Official Documents (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=1871)

Ban Appeal - tommydale 12 - 04-30-2020

What is your steamid? 

STEAM_0:1:122946828

What is your discord @? 

tommydale12#5285

Who banned you? 

Duskyselene NCRP

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?

NITO (NITP)

Approximate time/date of ban? 

i cant give you the date or time as when i join the server it dosn't say 

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? 

Selene didn't really say much he just banned me for no intent to role play i can see why because i had broken the nlr rule which i have come to realize is very lenient on this server on contrary to others all together i think the ban was justified but for the length of time and reason is what im not very sure about as nitrp is a severe ban and the time accompanies the severity, but the actions that led up to my ban are not in my opinion worthy of a 3 week ban as i love role playing on your server and want to make it my "home" server if you will.

Why should you be unbanned?

i have read the rules extensively over the past two weeks realizing i broke conduct which im deeply apologetic for because simply i was not as aware of the rules as i am now

thank you for taking the time to read this 

(04-30-2020, 04:34 PM)tommydale 12 Wrote: What is your steamid? 

STEAM_0:1:122946828

What is your discord @? 

tommydale12#5285

Who banned you? 

Duskyselene NCRP

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?

NITO (NITP)

Approximate time/date of ban? 

i cant give you the date or time as when i join the server it dosn't say 

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? 

Selene didn't really say much he just banned me for no intent to role play i can see why because i had broken the nlr rule which i have come to realize is very lenient on this server on contrary to others all together i think the ban was justified but for the length of time and reason is what im not very sure about as nitrp is a severe ban and the time accompanies the severity, but the actions that led up to my ban are not in my opinion worthy of a 3 week ban as i love role playing on your server and want to make it my "home" server if you will.

Why should you be unbanned?

i have read the rules extensively over the past two weeks realizing i broke conduct which im deeply apologetic for because simply i was not as aware of the rules as i am now

thank you for taking the time to read this 

RE: Ban Appeal - DuskySelene98 [SAC] - 05-01-2020

I like that you followed the format for the appeal. That alone gets you points. As for the NITRP ban, 3 weeks is standard for those forms of bans. I will speak with Hybrid and see if we can get this sorted out and get you unbanned.

RE: Ban Appeal - [NCRP] Cart - 05-01-2020

I'd be glad to lower the length of your ban or outright unban you, but that is Selene's choice. This is your first offense, so I'm 100% okay with giving another chance.

RE: Ban Appeal - tommydale 12 - 05-02-2020

thank you for taking time for reading my appeal

RE: Ban Appeal - DuskySelene98 [SAC] - 05-03-2020

Tommy, your gonna be unbanned. Please make sure you follow the rules. I dont want you banned again okay?