The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 104 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$search_forums - Line: 121 - File: global.php(1070) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(1070) : eval()'d code 121 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 1070 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once

No Cancer RP
Make the gnome playermodel have the same hitbox as any other player. - Printable Version

+- No Cancer RP (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Official Documents (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Make the gnome playermodel have the same hitbox as any other player. (/showthread.php?tid=1896)

Make the gnome playermodel have the same hitbox as any other player. - Ellie - 05-12-2020

Title. All fights should be inherently fair, and I know that nobody is gonna get gnomes removed, that's inherent, but still, I want SOME change to make gnomes closer to fair to fight. Gnomes are harder to see, harder to hit, and generally have better weapons and more mobility than other players. I think there should be at least SOME change to make fights with gnomes slightly more standard compared to other players, and also, making it so all base defenses work with all players, not just the players who didn't pay. I think having an unfair class like that can drive away players, and defeats the title of this server (No Cancer RP). There's already enough incentives to buy a custom class on this server, an unfair player model doesn't have to be one of the incentives.

RE: Make the gnome playermodel have the same hitbox as any other player. - Kazma ツ - 05-12-2020

I vouch for this

RE: Make the gnome playermodel have the same hitbox as any other player. - [NCRP] Cart - 05-12-2020

I gave up on building bases because of many things, gnomes included. I cba to create a base that caters to the pikachu or gnome model.

RE: Make the gnome playermodel have the same hitbox as any other player. - ShadyJervais - 05-12-2020

haha gnome player model go brrr

RE: Make the gnome playermodel have the same hitbox as any other player. - Cookie man - 05-13-2020

in my opinion they aren't that hard to kill

RE: Make the gnome playermodel have the same hitbox as any other player. - Worlds Greatest Gamer - 05-14-2020

bruh momebnt!

RE: Make the gnome playermodel have the same hitbox as any other player. - dota 2 player - 05-15-2020

+rep +rep

RE: Make the gnome playermodel have the same hitbox as any other player. - spooky tf2 - 05-26-2020

yeah I would have lost a PD right if I didn't have the strongest PD base in the world to those little things

RE: Make the gnome playermodel have the same hitbox as any other player. - Kicker™ NCRP - 05-27-2020

They can be hard to see. Not to hit if you half decent with your aim