The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 104 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$search_forums - Line: 121 - File: global.php(1070) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(1070) : eval()'d code 121 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 1070 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once

No Cancer RP
Buy Meth supplies in bulk - Printable Version

+- No Cancer RP (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Official Documents (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Buy Meth supplies in bulk (/showthread.php?tid=2298)

Buy Meth supplies in bulk - chinaslutfucker435687 - 06-22-2022

meth is a really fun job except for slowly buying all the fucking supplies it would be really rad if there were a way to buy them in bulk

RE: Buy Meth supplies in bulk - |NC|RP| Aws0me - 06-22-2022

that would be rad if only someone was able to do that

RE: Buy Meth supplies in bulk - 4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips - 11-19-2022

(06-22-2022, 10:37 PM)|NC|RP| Aws0me Wrote: that would be rad if only someone was able to do that

would shipments work?

RE: Buy Meth supplies in bulk - yoog ☆ - 11-23-2022

It would indeed be great if we could buy more than 10 of them.. But then it'd be unrealistically easy to make money with meth imo

RE: Buy Meth supplies in bulk - Kurtisimo - 01-05-2023

(06-22-2022, 07:49 PM)chinaslutfucker435687 Wrote: meth is a really fun job except for slowly buying all the fucking supplies it would be really rad if there were a way to buy them in bulk

Would be but i found out that if you spawn a bunch in and they collide it would lag the whole server pretty badly. Atleast thats what happened back in march 2022.

RE: Buy Meth supplies in bulk - DJ Korean - 01-23-2023

Honestly I don't think Shipments would be a TERRIBLE idea. given you spend more time in the F4 Menu than anything else, But at the end of the day its strictly up to Aws0me if he wants to implement this. But as far as I'm concerned, it would definitely make meth cooking a lot more enjoyable (specifically for the players that are somewhat impatient. No disrespect.) But I'm not completely on the board with it since it could very well lead to extreme lag spikes because players want to get a little silly.

RE: Buy Meth supplies in bulk - JarvisBozo - 03-25-2023

I like this idea. Would be good if on f4 menu you could choose between buying 1/5/10 of each of the stuff. But the only problem would be it isn't meant to be easy to get supplies it's meant to be a bit of a grind.
So it's a nice idea but probably better not to