The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 104 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$search_forums - Line: 121 - File: global.php(1070) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1070) : eval()'d code 121 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 1070 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

No Cancer RP
Octogone's Banana Peel - Printable Version

+- No Cancer RP (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Official Documents (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Octogone's Banana Peel (/showthread.php?tid=2461)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Octogone's Banana Peel - 4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips - 11-15-2022

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz

STEAM0:0:173695031

What is your discord @Octogone3656

Who banned you? Aus10

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? Doxx threats, perma

Approximate time/date of ban? 11/14/22 

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. Cant sorry.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? I did do what i was accused of.
I was playing with someone I know online and play games with a lot. A little bit later, i get into some trouble and get jailed. He comes up to me, starts playing loud music e2s, and eventually says "What, are you going to doxx me?" I said "Maybe i will." as a joke.
I promptly get permabanned.
I believe that this ban was unjust seeing as I know this fellow.
Thanks!

RE: Octogone's Banana Peel - NCRP Schwifty - 11-15-2022

Donate 50$ to the store and I shall unban you

RE: Octogone's Banana Peel - 4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips - 11-15-2022

(11-15-2022, 11:07 AM)NCRP Schwifty Wrote: Donate 50$ to the store and I shall unban you

ion got that rn its winter bruh
i cant do car detailing

RE: Octogone's Banana Peel - John Waltoge - 11-17-2022

The hilarious part is he accuses me of "playing loud music with E2's." that was someone else, I don't even have access to e2. This man is a scummy scoundrel and I will never side with him. He does not deserve my forgiveness and he has not only "threatened to dox", but he has doxxed me in admin sits on multiple occasions. We are not friends and I do not associate with him. This is not irony, this is not satirical like he may claim. I don't like Octogone.

RE: Octogone's Banana Peel - 4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips - 11-17-2022

(11-17-2022, 04:29 AM)John Waltoge Wrote: The hilarious part is he accuses me of "playing loud music with E2's." that was someone else, I don't even have access to e2. This man is a scummy scoundrel and I will never side with him. He does not deserve my forgiveness and he has not only "threatened to dox", but he has doxxed me in admin sits on multiple occasions. We are not friends and I do not associate with him. This is not irony, this is not satirical like he may claim. I don't like Octogone.

thats why we played video games daily before i blocked you for stuff like this?

RE: Octogone's Banana Peel - John Waltoge - 11-17-2022

(11-17-2022, 08:55 AM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 04:29 AM)John Waltoge Wrote: The hilarious part is he accuses me of "playing loud music with E2's." that was someone else, I don't even have access to e2. This man is a scummy scoundrel and I will never side with him. He does not deserve my forgiveness and he has not only "threatened to dox", but he has doxxed me in admin sits on multiple occasions. We are not friends and I do not associate with him. This is not irony, this is not satirical like he may claim. I don't like Octogone.

Sure you may have  been in a friend of a friends discord group chat, but I repeatedly said many times that I don't like you for your behavior on SGM. You took random nudes of and passed them off as a female admin you got angry at, because she didn't want to be friends with you. This is a ban appeal he made on SGM after their name change to after hours gaming. https://afterhoursgaming.gg/threads/chicken-nuggets-ban-appeal.1358/                  As I've said we  are not friends

RE: Octogone's Banana Peel - 4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips - 11-18-2022

(11-17-2022, 04:51 PM)John Waltoge Wrote:

Sure you may have  been in a friend of a friends discord group chat, but I repeatedly said many times that I don't like you for your behavior on SGM. You took random nudes of and passed them off as a female admin you got angry at, because she didn't want to be friends with you. This is a ban appeal he made on SGM after their name change to after hours gaming. https://afterhoursgaming.gg/threads/chicken-nuggets-ban-appeal.1358/                  As I've said we  are not friends

Years ago. I have attempted to reach out to affected parties and apologize, being mostly sucessful. (I cannot get a hold of juicy, she knows i said sorry). This is something that happened a long time ago. I have changed.

(11-18-2022, 12:28 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:

Years ago. I have attempted to reach out to affected parties and apologize, being mostly sucessful. (I cannot get a hold of juicy, she knows i said sorry). This is something that happened a long time ago. I have changed.

not to mention, you changed the story a bit. Not cool.

RE: Octogone's Banana Peel - 4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips - 11-18-2022

I would love an admin/mod to resolve this.

RE: Octogone's Banana Peel - NCRP Schwifty - 11-18-2022

Interesting

RE: Octogone's Banana Peel - John Waltoge - 11-18-2022

not to mention, you changed the story a bit. Not cool.

Years ago. I have attempted to reach out to affected parties and apologize, being mostly successful. (I cannot get a hold of juicy, she knows i said sorry). This is something that happened a long time ago. I have changed.
How do you claim that it was a successful apology when it wasn't directed at the one person you hurt. The fact that you claim that as a successful apology is proof that you didn't care in the first place. This act was illegal, because the images were sent to minors and the woman involved was reportedly a minor themself.
And also you don't even tell me how I changed my story, I have a full recording of the incident.