The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 104 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$search_forums - Line: 121 - File: global.php(1070) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(1070) : eval()'d code 121 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 1070 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once

No Cancer RP
Frizics Staff Application - Printable Version

+- No Cancer RP (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Official Documents (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Frizics Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=3179)

Frizics Staff Application - Frizics - 03-10-2024

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
Code:
STEAM_0:1:568096966

What is your discord @ ?
Frizics

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
1W 2D 19H
Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes
How old are you?
Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yes
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
Valour Networks - Head Administrator
Aethernetworks - Trial Moderator
Smoke's.GG - Trial Moderator 
What special skills do you possess that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I have skills in my judgement, while some players see things as "He did this, and that" I attempt to see the reason behind it. Which may sway my judgement, on whether players get warns. And this also leads me to pick other paths that are seen as more passive. Such as compensation, and such. Whether it be from an item, or money from my own (In game) pocket.

For Example, Player A has reported Player B for RDM. Player B was warning Player A, to get away from him. However, he was doing it in VC, instead of in chat. This renders his warns invalid, however, due to the circumstances, it may land him in a less severe punishment.
Do you have experience with SAM?
Yes
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
No
What times EST (server time) can you be active on an average day?

4 PM - 12 AM
Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

Player A, would without a Doubt, get punished for the RDM in a sit. While player may be able to claim it was "Mis click" Or "Misfire" outside of a sit, there is just no excuse for inside of a sit. However, if that occurred as soon as the sit began, it would indicate that the player was shooting BEFORE he was pulled into the sit. Which is understandable, and it happens. The player would not receive a warn if it happened like this.

Player A claims Player B is prop blocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
First, I would go to the Prop blocked location, and see on the left-hand side of my screen, if it provides the offender's name. If so, this confirms the prop block. If this does not work, I would request Video evidence from Player A. If he does not have any, I would end the sit, however, I would spectate player B to see if he goes back and does it again.
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?

A player is always free to report a member of staff on the forums, I would encourage the player to report me on the forums in order to straighten things out. However, if the player is becoming a nuisance to members in game, this may warrant a Gag / Mute in order to protect the experience of the players in the server.

RE: Frizics Staff Application - Cracked out mike tyson - 03-14-2024

i scammed someone on aethernetworks

-rep shit scenarios
+rep head admin on a serv is nice asf

RE: Frizics Staff Application - Nova - 03-15-2024

Overall: +Rep
+ Very impressive previous experiences
~ Scenarios aren't the best.

RE: Frizics Staff Application - yoog ☆ - 03-17-2024

+ a lot of experience
+ very active
+ never had a negative experience with him