The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 104 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$search_forums - Line: 121 - File: global.php(1070) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(1070) : eval()'d code 121 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 1070 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once

No Cancer RP
Unban Rabbit/FungusFiend/SpookyFootLover - Printable Version

+- No Cancer RP (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Official Documents (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Unban Rabbit/FungusFiend/SpookyFootLover (/showthread.php?tid=516)

Unban Rabbit/FungusFiend/SpookyFootLover - toeslurper24 - 08-10-2018

In-Game Username: ASAPRabbit, FungusFiend, SpookyCookieeater, SpookyFootlover

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:47599933

Who banned you?: CrazyCookieeater |STEAM_0:1:55525516|

Date/Time of incident: 8/10/18 - 11:41AM MST

Intro:

Hi there! I have put a very decent amount of time into this server, you probably know me from buying your money printers and creating empires. Or giving dogs cocaine as pupperoni, but how you shouldn't know me; is being the guy that got permanently banned from trolling. Thats not who I am, I do no such thing, I just play the game and socialize and flip coins. However, earlier today a mistake was made based on a simple misunderstanding, so ill do my best to break it down, into an easy to read, critical points list. 

What happened:

-Based with a friend (HybridPuma), in his house I made a motor-based ceiling fan
 -Attached a car to it for a brief moment in order to show him how annoying it could before deleting it as I do not want be a minge. 
 -After some time, my friend (HyrbidPuma) went afk, I messed with my ceiling fan a bit more, adding materials and stuff like that. Simply building a house.
 -I asked to be brought outside the house because i did not know the keypad codes, nobody answered so I respawned myself. 
 -I walked around for a bit, talking to people goofing off before I was suddenly brought and jailed by none-other than my friend CrazyCookieeater
 -I figure he brings me just to goof around like we usually do, however he informs im going to be perm banned, not knowing why I try to inquire about his decision
 -Before I know it, they are smashing the cars around making sound before finally blacklisting the prop (thank god)
 -I am permanently banned for lying to admins and minging with the car
 -I have tried adding cookie on steam, as well as speaking to some other staff and players i had added to see if could gather more information, so far its not looking good.

Why should you be unbanned?:

I am a credible and trusted player on the server, sure I have people I dont get along with, and people who dont get along with me. But more people like me than not. I really enjoy passing time on the server, and would love to continue to log on Smile.

Closing Thoughts:

I do hope this appeal goes through and we can sort this out! I would love to continue to spend time on the server and create huge empires! All while making more friends and growing the server! Thank you for taking the time to read this out! Have a great day  Smile