No Cancer RP
epic server

NCRP rocket IS big meany
himalton.games12 Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)):
Approximate time/date of incident: 2/27
What you are reporting for: I Was told I was Lying to staff when I told the truth. This happened last weekend on Sunday. I, (being the idiot I am) was running around with a new friend I made on the server and we were looking for bases. We were running into spawn and i wanted to show him an unfixable glitch in the game (precision props into spawn) and I put a prop In spawn. He then told me to keep there as a fun joke. Then a Mr ghost man flew to me in spawn and told me to delete it. I did not say anything and he said I could get warned for it. I went about my day and a while later while I'm in a raid with my friend I get teleported by You CCh While I 0xCC. He tells me to delete the prop and I do so. He then goes to ask me. (really stupidly) If I spawned a prop in spawn ( why would he ask me if I spawned a prop in spawn after he saw me delete it ). I then told him no and he said something like "are you lying" and I told him "no I am not lying, I spawned it outside of spawn and pushed it into spawn" he Then asked me again if I spawned a prop in spawn and I said "no!" and Then while I was explaining to him the logic he doesn't understand the then bans me! while I was explaining for 7 days! ( i got lucky for this ban I was told) I then Go into Discord to ask why I was banned and I look me the NoCancer Discord server and it says staff chat. I go there and say " why was I banned" and when I say "Wait and when did I get staff" then some random person just says "when you got accepted" and I'm very confused. I go onto the forums and check my staff app and it was accepted on the first comment! I then ask why I was banned and most of the staff just took a fat shit on me. (I didn't even know I was staff until I got into discord is what I'm trying to say). I come back a week later and I was just playing around seeing what was new and then I remember my staff app was accepted. I go to a sit cause I was rdmed and after the sit was over I asked NCRP Rocket if I still have a chance of being staff after this issue and he said "sorry but no" and I said i wasn't even lying when I got banned and Rocket agreed with me. He then said "well you did technically spawn it in spawn" and I said no I didn't and he said "well moving it into spawn is still technically spawning it in spawn " I then went to say "well if I spawn a prop on one corner of the map and move it to the other will it be spawning it on the other corner on the map?" and then we get into an argument and leaves. Then this brings me Here on the forums

Evidence: Staff members are keeping it hostage

Please just really look into this because of Rocket and You CCh While I 0xCC both called me a lier and this makes me big sad Sad

Messages In This Thread
NCRP rocket IS big meany - by himalton.games12 - 02-27-2020, 10:36 PM