No Cancer RP
epic server

Foulghosts ban appeal 5/23/20
Foul Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)       STEAM_0:1:465622322

What is your discord @? Foulghost#1156

Who banned you?  NCRP pelixo

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? I was being an actual idiot and i followed my friend exploiting with a gun shelf and didn't report it.

Approximate time/date of ban? 

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. v

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? Yes i did what my ban reason stated. I do not deny any of it

Why should you be unbanned? In all honesty of my opinion, I've played on this server for 2 years and I enjoy it, do I see myself getting unbanned for exploiting instead of just telling a staff member and possibly getting something out of it. No, I didn't and I regret not doing it when I really should have told someone about it so it could be patched and would not break the servers economy, and I am truly sorry for it and I do blame myself and I don't deny what I did at all, I screwed up badly when I should've tried to not fuck up. to all the staff members I am sorry for not telling you as soon as I found out when I do with any other fucking thing but I was fucking selfish not thinking about trying to help the server instead I fuck up and I in turn, do it for myself and I get caught. I'm deeply sorry, not trying to sob story this but I played a lot and got a lot from playing, just 1 big fuck up ruined it all and it hurts kinda cause I did work for it until I found about the exploit. I'm sorry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Foulghosts ban appeal 5/23/20 - by foulghost67 - 05-23-2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Foulghosts ban appeal 5/23/20 - by Smile ツ - 05-24-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Foulghosts ban appeal 5/23/20 - by DaddyRose - 05-25-2020, 05:58 AM
RE: Foulghosts ban appeal 5/23/20 - by Smile ツ - 05-27-2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Foulghosts ban appeal 5/23/20 - by NCRP PEGGY - 05-27-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Foulghosts ban appeal 5/23/20 - by NCRP Cart - 05-29-2020, 02:36 PM