No Cancer RP
epic server

Staff report - Peggy
Topp Offline
Exclamation 
Short: Peggy decided it was a good idea to delete my base and force sell my doors because someone owned more doors than I.
Here's the building and single front door -> https://imgur.com/hZLnCyb which I was the owner of.
The rules state: The person that owns the front doors of a building owns the entire building. regardless of that, PEGGY used a made up rule to force sell my doors claiming that someone owned more doors than me, therefore they own the base. Which is wrong.
PEGGY then changed his story and started insisting that they own the front door and that there are 2. Well, as you can see in this screenshot https://imgur.com/xtJOtoi the other "front" door he was talking about was a side store which is separate from the apartments complex in which I was basing. To get to the apartments from  this door you had to go through the door which leads to the complex (which I also owned).
Furthermore if PEGGY tries to argue that the entrance to the store underneath the apartments is the front door to the building, then aws0me himself can confirm that it is a side door not a front door.

I warned Peggy that this isn't allowed but he was too angry to listen and acted out of anger without checking the rules. When I confronted him with the fact that what he's doing is wrong he said he "just [doesn't] care" and will delete everything for me if I don't do it.

Also, first time I've seen someone ignore the owner, just a juicy bonus that really gives character to this staff.

Messages In This Thread
Staff report - Peggy - by Topp - 06-29-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by Topp - 06-29-2020, 05:58 PM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by Fhantomz - 06-29-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by Topp - 06-29-2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by Wolfao - 06-29-2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by Topp - 06-29-2020, 07:12 PM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by nofears NCRP - 06-30-2020, 05:50 AM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by NiggaCat - 07-01-2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by NCRP Smile ツ - 07-07-2020, 11:53 PM