No Cancer RP
epic server

False Warning from a Trial Mod
Phantom Space Man Offline
To give a background on my situation:

I am RPing as a SWAT, happened to be in the PD at the moment. A suspect comes through the first doors and tries to kill another patron in the lobby, coming in guns blazing, unknown assailant shot and blood on the walls, you get the gist. So, obviously I kill the shooter. The would-be victim's name/STEAM ID I missed, it doesn't matter. 

BUT:

Rediculously enough, a few minutes later,  "NCRP sad tot hours" STEAM_0:0:25970004", a trial mod, TPs me into the admin corner. Apparently, the suspect, "NCRP DINOGATOR"    STEAM_0:1:181667255", has filed an RDM complaint against me, for RDM. To say it again, I acted as a cop in the PD with someone shooting inside ( as he attempts to murder someone in the PD ). I intervene and kill the agressor and am eventually teleported to an admin sit... here they both yell at me for RDM which I find to be a waste of time given the circumstances. Dinogator was claiming self defense but what I saw was the opposite, and hoped we could explain this off in 20 seconds (who escalate this futher?!). I was civil, respectful, and calm, and tried to state my case. I requested that they type their complaints so I may document and screenshot for a formal forum complaint but *convienently* they did not comply.  I additionally requested another mod to be present to shed their insights into this because I found it rediculous, which was denied. Then, this *in my opinion* shitty trial mod, issues me a warning. A WARNING FOR THIS?! That's insulting. I feel that this is bullshit, and request to have my warning removed and this trial mod's "trial" evaluated. I understand that it's alot of work to be a moderater, and I know first-hand how taxing it can be, but DAMN!

To be short - I want my warning removed. I was not in the wrong.

DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
Yea i was punched by a gang member so i chased after him to shoot him. I shot him outside the pd, then he ran inside with an attempt to kill me. I wasnt even inside the pd. I was outside and u just gun me down from past the second door. I didn't advert pd raid, as I was not pd raiding so u couldn't counter it. There was nothing to counter it was self defense. There was not even an attempt to arrest. If someone attacks you, you can kill them in self defense. So I did. He wasn't in your party so u had no right to defend him. Also, what do you mean when u say we refused to type? All I did was type. 
btw, I ain't the suspect, I was the victim. There is a difference. I was killed and sent the report. I didn't give you the warn. How does that make me a suspect for the rdm or the false warn
At this point I don't even care anymore. I'm over it. it's just a kill.
I am a Junior Administrator for No Cancer RP.
My Discord: DINOGATOR1204#9254

Phantom Space Man Offline
1. "Punched by a gang member" Wow, ok. Pursue him into the PD shooting through the doorway etc. What the hell is a cop supposed to do in this situation with the percieved agressor? If the answer is anything but what I did given no context, please tell me and I will never roleplay as a cop again.
2. You were not "outside", you were within the doorway. Yes, not within the 2nd door which as you argued is automatic KOS, but definately within the reasonable confines/borders of the PD, especailly shooting a gun within. Also, not the complaint you made with the moderator (this was not a RANDOM DM). You were clearly seen as the attacker (because you were shooting your gun into the PD, should be a no-brainer), but neither you or the clearly biased trial mod gave a shit (as seen by his refusal to type in chat to give me a fair conversation). Your argument about "well why didnt you arrest on sight?!" is invalid as you discharged your weapon, you didn't just brandish it. You shot multiple shots towards me as I was a cop in the PD.
3. "I didn't give you the warn. How does that make me a suspect for the rdm or the false warn" - You try to negate the blame from you however you still pursued this after I gave my point of view, and not to mention I kindly apologized for the misunderstanding and was astounded it continued further. This post isn't about you ultimately, I was just providing my whole synapse to clear my unfair warning from a trigger happy trial mod, because I feel like its the right thing to do. Whether or not it shows you in a negative light is not of my concern, because you've done it yourself. It's interesting that you are a mod, yourself. Surprising that such a childish response was from a representative of this community. What I want is my warning cleared. But in order to demonstrate my point, I had to give my full story that so happens to portray you in a negative fashion.. but you should've considered that before I called you out on both of your bullshit.

I am over it too - I stated my case, and any "rebuttal" you tried to regurgitate clearly shows the unfair bias of this situation shown against me. I want my warning removed. I want this trial mod to be re-evaluated (and perhaps even your own).

DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
When I said I didn't give u the warn, i said that as I was not the mod who warned you. I was not even on duty at all during the sit, I was the one who called it. The mod who claimed the sit is the one who gave u the warn. All I did was call a sit to see why u killed me. 
But it's just a kill. I'm over it.
I am a Junior Administrator for No Cancer RP.
My Discord: DINOGATOR1204#9254

Broken Offline
Event Manager‼️
either way you should have tried to arrest him instead of killing him like that but if he shot someone part of pd then yes you can kill him but the guy was a crip and you should tried to arrest him instead of killing him immediately

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
If this happens again please record it so I can have proof. The warning is inactive by now.
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.