No Cancer RP
epic server

My friend was unjustly banned.
mcpainjr14 Offline
My friends name is OOF GOD, we were playing about a week and a half ago. And he was told to take down a KOS sign that was too big. He took it down and then got banned for three weeks. He got banned for nitrp. Why this is such a big deal is because, my computer sucks it doesn't work very well, and NoCancer RP is the only server me and him can play on. So i got super bummed because he got banned for nothing. And second now we cant for for a little while and it sucks.

barry from dublin Offline
Seems to be cancerous staff members - I had just tried to rejoin the server after a one day long ban and found I was banned for a further three weeks for NITRP? I haven't even logged on to the server

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
(01-29-2019, 07:06 PM)mcpainjr14 Wrote: My friends name is OOF GOD, we were playing about a week and a half ago. And he was told to take down a KOS sign that was too big. He took it down and then got banned for three weeks. He got banned for nitrp. Why this is such a big deal is because, my computer sucks it doesn't work very well, and NoCancer RP is the only server me and him can play on. So i got super bummed because he got banned for nothing. And second now we cant for for a little while and it sucks.

If you would link me your discord and also tell me the staff member your reporting, I am happy to look into this false ban.
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.