No Cancer RP
epic server

ban appeal
Gemini Offline
I had a kos sign up and was killing people who were on my property and i got banned??  it started at 6 hours and then went to 3 weeks and now its 6 days. Can somebody unban me please?

FACE MELTER, HELTER SKELTER Offline
Luster Creen
Ok so here’s the problem with this, I was the one who banned you so let me explain why you were banned: 1. You had a KOS sign yes but it was INSIDE the base. 2. You were a gun dealer and you had a sign OUTSIDE that said, “Weapon Store” which encourages people to come inside the store. 3. You killed 6 people with all of this so technically you should be banned longer than you are now. You’re a nice guy and were fun to play with but you gotta have some common knowledge when it comes to rules so simple we don’t even have to list them on !motd.

TLDR: Request to be unbanned (should be) denied.

Gemini Offline
(03-31-2019, 12:38 AM)FACE MELTER, HELTER SKELTER Wrote: Ok so here’s the problem with this, I was the one who banned you so let me explain why you were banned: 1. You had a KOS sign yes but it was INSIDE the base. 2. You were a gun dealer and you had a sign OUTSIDE that said, “Weapon Store” which encourages people to come inside the store. 3. You killed 6 people with all of this so technically you should be banned longer than you are now. You’re a nice guy and were fun to play with but you gotta have some common knowledge when it comes to rules so simple we don’t even have to list them on !motd.

TLDR: Request to be unbanned (should be) denied.

totally acceptable.  ill try to do better next time