No Cancer RP
epic server

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
Here you can find some answers to common questions or problems. If you want me to add more things here, just message me and I will.

Q: How long does it take to receive a donation package?
A: All donation packages are given in around 10 - 30 seconds after purchasing, except for custom job which have to be manually made and usually take a week max.

Q: I keep crashing when I try to join.
A: This is complicated, but a common problem. Solution 1: Try joining singleplayer or another server before joining No Cancer.  Solution 2: go to your steam library>right click gmod>go to properties>betas>x64 version>launch game again> choose 64 bit.  Solution 3: You can try restarting your PC and game. If no other solutions work try factory resetting your gmod. If none of these work please join our discord and contact me or pm me on the forums.

Q: I keep getting kicked for having less than 5 hours or having family share, but I bought the game and have more hours.
A: Your hours are probably private. Try viewing your game's hours while not logged in to see if they are private. To unprivate your hours go to Edit Profile>My Privacy Settings>uncheck "Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details."

Q: How do I buy a custom job?
A: Go to our store, log in and locate custom job. Hit purchase and you will be asked for a bunch of options.

Q: I found a bug or exploit what do I do?
A: send it to a high up staff member or to me in the discord to be fixed. If you are looking for a reward, depending on how bad it is, a reward might be given for finding it.

Q: How do I become a mod?
A: We have two ways to become a trial-mod. Firstly, you can purchase it from our store. If you have 20 hours you can also write out an application which will be looked shortly.

Q: What are credits?
A: Short answer: an alternate currency used for special items on the server. You can buy credits for real money or in-game money from other players. More information about credits can be found here.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.