No Cancer RP
epic server

unban me pleas
|NC|RP| Wish the Fantastic Offline
Rdm God
You are sped for even trying to get on the forums and asking for and unban awsome hates when people use hacks literally 1 time someone used hacks and it was on accident he was a friend of 1 of the admins on our team yet they talked to awsome and awsome didnt think twice about banning him for life your not getting unbanned
Nigga Moderator

[DXC] Tidwell Offline
You just want to be unbanned so you can crash the server again, it's idotic to even think about unbanning you.
Meme Lord

[BOSS] Slayer Offline
how do you accidentally use cheats? okay mr senior moderator

Rdm God
He was server hoping

How do you expect to be let off for using hAcks you dumb fuck it wont work you will just use your shit again and fuck up the whole server we arent stupid
Nigga Moderator

[BOSS] Slayer Offline
Are you the staff member that determines if a player gets unbanned?

Rdm God
Not even close but i think i can speak for everyone. You will not be unbanned if you really want you cant talk to awsome on discord but i can promise you that he will say no
Nigga Moderator

[BOSS] Slayer Offline
"I speak for everyone but have no power to do so" listen pal you're just power hungry and I ain't gonna be told no by you.

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
You keep Saying staff are power-hungry and are putting up no actual good argument, as well as admitting to crashing the server and hacking. Noice
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

Strange Offline
I 100% agree with what Wish said. Cheating and crashing the server is something you can't try and defend yourself for doing. There is no reason to crash the server, then do it again after telling someone about it.

[BOSS] Slayer Offline
I am making an appeal to get unbanned. Why do you need to be non guilty to do that? fuck yeah im guilty but my appeal is an appeal nigga.