No Cancer RP
epic server

Possible Admin Abuse
CraziestPizza Offline
Thumbs Down 
Hello, I was walking down the main road to hear someone screaming at me, I had walked over to a Admin named KingyBoBingy, He had claimed to be shot in the legs but was full health. He requested a medic and I said to him "I cannot help you since I don't have a healing tool" So I chilled there and just listened to them, and another person ran up. And he shot King in the "legs" and was killed by King in god mode. I was shooting him saying you shouldn't be in god mode killing people and then he started following me to the PD, which he also shot me to 63 health and i continued walking. I walked into the doors and soon followed him no clipping into the PD bank room, I kept shooting him since there was a KOS line past the second pair of doors. He had healed me to full to cover up the fact that he had shot me. I asked him to leave and he hadn't left, so I started recording from the PD.

Sadly i can't put the video onto here since it is to big for it but if someone needs the video just ask and ill link them it

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
Ok, many things wrong with this. First, Follow the dang heccin format. Second the "Shot in the legs" thing was a joke. Third, Pink killed himself and kingy didn't kill him at all. Evidence From the logs at the exact time where it happened: Pink Ranger ➞ Venom 0 HP moderator was killed by Pink Ranger ➞ Venom 0 HP moderator. He killed no one while in god mode and any other admin/mod can check the logs to prove. Last but surely not least, there is nothing wrong with noclipping into the PD and being in god mode WHILE ON DUTY. We caused no harm to anyone in that situation, we where not blocking anything, killing people, or mic spamming, or mingeing (idk how to spell that) so there was nothing wrong at all, however I did explain in a kind matter that there was to be no bases in PD if no mayors where on, but alas you would not listen to me and continue shooting at us while we were in god mode.

P.S. Lemme See the proof too.
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

CraziestPizza Offline
Even so, A. no where in the MOTD says i must wait for a mayor, B. it only say's you cannot own doors (implying i must have doors shared with all PD members which i have inplace! And if you claim to be right on all this the proof is not required

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
I mean proof would be a good way to get your point across, just like in a real court setting, but I guess you dont want to show me. Anyway, If the mayor does not agree with the PD base, you must remove it. Rule that states that, which I explained to you in game, this rule implies that when there in no mayor on, you can't build A PD base as a mayor must accept it. With no mayor on, no mayor can accept it.
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

ooz Offline
:(
as head admin u are demoted
please turn on your magic bean

|NC|RP| Wish the Fantastic Offline
Rdm God
Also pizza you were fading door abusing i called you out for it in the "video" that will show nothing other than us being right and you breaking the rules nice try
Nigga Moderator