No Cancer RP
epic server

Shawn falsely banned and accused me
Original Matt Offline
STEAMID: I dont know shawn's steamID
Approximate time/date of incident: 5/15/2019 
What you are reporting for: I was messing around with the toolgun very late last night because there weren't many people on the server. I was welding props together and making a snake. Shawn warned me for toolgun abuse and attempting to crash the server. I wasn't attempting to crash the server but I was okay with the two warnings. Around 2-3 minutes passed after he warned me, then I logged off for the night. When I got one the next day, I saw that shawn banned me for 7 days for LTAP. I didn't LTAP. I didn't avoid any punishments. He warned me when I was on the server and I did not argue. After finding out I was banned, I joined the server's discord and asked for help. Dejavu was msging me as well as Shawn, and they both said that I threatened to DDOS shawn. I never threatened shawn. My friend Bri and I were joking about it but we weren't serious. DDOS is a serious crime and I would never actually DDOS someone. It is plain stupid to even consider that. I like shawn, and I didn't want to report anyone but I just want to be unbanned. Shawn and I were cool last night. Idk why I was banned.
Evidence: All the conversations were typed over discord.

DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
ddosing is something we do not take lightly. So there is no way for him to know if you are joking or not so he was fully justifying you into banning you for do is threats. it is not something to be taken lightly
I am a Junior Administrator for No Cancer RP.
My Discord: DINOGATOR1204#9254

Original Matt Offline
(05-17-2019, 10:30 AM)NCRP DINOGATOR Wrote: ddosing is something we do not take lightly. So there is no way for him to know if you are joking or not so he was fully justifying you into banning you for do is threats. it is not something to be taken lightly

I never DDOSed anyone, and I never said I did. The ban reason is LTAP. Not DDOS.

|NC|RP| Wish the Fantastic Offline
Rdm God
Yes i know but you also said you were joking about ddosing with your friend doesnt it sound like maybe an admin was spectating you idk maybe think about it and just wait out your sentence
Nigga Moderator

Original Matt Offline
(05-17-2019, 03:00 PM)|NC|RP| Wish the Fantastic Wrote: Yes i know but you also said you were joking about ddosing with your friend doesnt it sound like maybe an admin was spectating you idk maybe think about it and just wait out your sentence

I understand that, and you're right. I should've have joked about DDOSing. But the delema I have is that I was banned for 7 days for LTAP, which did not even happen.

[DXC] Tidwell Offline
You also proceeded to ping staff about 700 times in the middle of the night.
Meme Lord

ooz Offline
:(
didn't i just see another post about this
please turn on your magic bean