Unban for suck
6f_ Offline
retry

STEAMID(of reported user(s)):

6f_ STEAM_1:0:79297012

Approximate time/date of incident:

Sunday December 2 2018

What you are reporting for:

is there any way i could be un-permabanned?

Evidence: I had some public dupes I've downloaded for the cesspool of bad servers I wanted to grief and to mess around with in general. This server is one of the places I wouldn't want to have used them on. However, one day I saw "big chair" in my advdupe list and wondered what the hell it was because I'd forgotten. When I placed it I was instantly console perma-banned, telling me how smart I was for using a public dupe.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ShadyJervais Offline
That's pretty cool

6f_ Offline
bump? Sad

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
This dupe is used to crash servers.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

6f_ Offline
(06-11-2019, 01:10 AM)|NC|RP| Aws0me Wrote: This dupe is used to crash servers.

It is known

I didn't realize at the time and I wouldn't want to use it if I'd know, even though this sounds like virtue signaling

Is there no chance of me ever going on the server again?

K4su Offline
Around here that's probably not a popular opinion. But you had the dupes to grief bad servers? Griefing bad servers is something, in my opinion, only a terrible player would do. No matter for what reason. Instead of trying to improve the server and making helpful suggestions or simply not joining it, you actively try to ruin everyone else's experience on that server? Is your opinion more valuable than everyone else's who might enjoy playing on these servers, so you ruin their experience hoping they will join another server? In your opinion, a better one?

Anyway, one might consider this irrelevant for whether or not you get unbanned. But let's assume you get unbanned and after some time feel like this server is getting bad. Will you try to make suggestions to improve the server and leave if they are ignored, or will you start griefing the server forcing every remaining player to leave the server?
You don't need to answer this question by the way. If you say you wouldn't grief this server because it's awesome, it may seem like I tried to pull that answer out of your nose.

Regarding the matter of you being permanently banned from the server. You stated it was an accident, that can happen and it's unfortunate you have been banned for so long. However, the above points still remain open and I think that is something you should consider and work on, even though apparently irrelevant for this specific server.

Also, be aware there actually is a subforum for ban appeals. I am not sure if it was there on the 28th of May, but it surely is now. Worth investing some time looking at it and the template supplied with it.