RadioactivePixels staff abuse
[DXC] Tidwell Offline
That's the best fucking drama novel I've read in months
Meme Lord

ShadyJervais Offline
RadioactivePixels has been removed from the staff team as of 06/09/2019

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
epic gamer moment
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
I didn't read any of this but we demoted him cause why not #chili
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
chili 2019
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

radical!!! Offline
fuckin whore
(05-29-2019, 02:35 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:86038559
Approximate time/date of incident: 5/28/2019 at 9:00ish
What you are reporting for: Staff abuse, repeatedly teleporting to me, uncloaking me while following a suspected prop-blocker, false-warning me for harassment (dejavu, shawn, broken can attest)
Evidence: Here is a screenshot of the repeatedly teleporting to me to harass me, as well as uncloaking me I took from deep storage logs. I was going to let it go, but he won't leave me alone today 5/29/2019 either, so I've decided to escalate this to the forums. Shawn has video evidence of him warning me for harassment when I was mugging as a criminal, he said I was "targeting" people even though when dejavu checked logs I wasn't targeting anybody. Ever since I've joined the server he has proven to me time after time that he is not emotionally stable enough to be a staff member higher than trial mod, and I hope after seeing the situation he's put himself in, you can agree. Thanks.

I also want to add, earlier today I reported him for what I thought was chain adverting, he took the report and closed it without creating a sit, and the report was on him. As I was told you can’t take your own sits.

Let me know if the screenshot didn’t attach. I added it but I can’t see it.
seems photoshopped
I'm a Junior Mod on No Cancer RP. My discord tag is @cucci#0001 (always subject to change)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/qQe4JDq.png]