No Cancer RP
epic server

RadioactivePixels staff abuse
Darth Zan Offline
(05-29-2019, 06:35 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: I'm not going to dig through deep storage and prove my innocence. it's innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent. You can mock the phrase "Deep Storage" all you want, but that's literally the name of it so that's neat. I've never once stated I don't break the rules, I've got my fair share of warns just like everyone else. It's a common allegation because I stated I take hits, I mug, I kidnap, I raid.. CONSTANTLY. I do a constant circle of those while obeying the respective cooldown for each one because I get bored if I don't. So of course people are going to think I'm asking for hits, or I'm targeting, because literally all I do is mug raid kidnap or take hits. Your textscreen was what blocked your door from opening, dejavu can attest to that, they tried to tell you that, but you saw my playermodel and started screaming to get away like you were a pig in a slaughterhouse. Shawn didn't tell me where you were at, by the way.

So you're telling me... 

I see Shawn and you on top of a building...

Shawn randomly teleports to me...

Shawn flies out the front door and looks in the direction YOU would've been in...

Turns to the front window where I am watching and fires his physics gun at the front window...

Re-enters and THEN I hear the front door open and you enter the building???

That wasn't at ALL him telling you my location?

Dang bro, you have some pretty good X-Ray vision or some really nice gut feelings then. Congrats bro.
Sith Lord Darth Zan at your service.

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
Guys Move to dms pls
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

ShadyJervais Offline
You're just making stuff up now. Shawn and I were never on a building together before I came in there and killed you.

Darth Zan Offline
(05-29-2019, 06:44 PM)I NCRP IOfficer Pedro Ramirez Wrote: Guys Move to dms pls

Of course. I can't uncover this abuser's faults. My story is quite relevant in the chain of events here. He personally attacked Radio and I for the same stupid reasons and was harassing us, but hey! Why not try to turn this report against him as a "Why did you do this in order to cause this" because we have to defend poor ol' Hax.

Well good on you, because running your server like you all do is a nice way to scare off any members you may get that don't randomly become staff because they made a whole story book per staff situation. I'm gonna make a nice suggestion thread for the owner to hopefully read before Hax starts calling me a britfag on it repeatedly or tries to call me out for lying when I have someone to back up my word.

He might even just state things and when asked to show me the logs he keeps mentioning, he refuses me them because he KNOWS he was wrong.

You're all a corrupt circlejerk of staff.

(05-29-2019, 06:49 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: You're just making stuff up now. Shawn and I were never on a building together before I came in there and killed you.

Shove that crap where the sun don't shine. I know that for a FACT. You and Shawn can both go to hell.

I won't miss ya.

ShadyJervais Offline
How crazy is it that Officer Ramirez was on your side until dejavu checked logs and proved that I wasn't harassing you? This is getting sad. HE WAS ON YOUR SIDE and you want to say this is a circlejerk? Come on man..

Darth Zan Offline
(05-29-2019, 06:53 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: How crazy is it that Officer Ramirez was on your side until dejavu checked logs and proved that I wasn't harassing you? This is getting sad. HE WAS ON YOUR SIDE and you want to say this is a circlejerk? Come on man..

Honestly, the entire staff is a circlejerk. I don't really care who was on who's side.

Radio lets his emotions play out, so what? I feel like putting out your emotions is a fair way of running a staff selection, but instead, we allow friendships to run the staff here.

Staff members vote in their friends and they just circlejerk and the corruption of the server may be their sploodge.

I'm sick of this and you lying right here in front of the entirety of the forums is enough to make me sick. Other servers deserve players more than this, so I hope your 20+ people staff can enjoy their circlejerk when no more members exist because either they joined the circlejerk or left to go play on a fair server elsewhere.

ShadyJervais Offline
Emotions have no place in a moderation/administration environment. They lead to rushed and partial decisions, whereas GOOD moderators/admins logically process evidence placed in front of them and make decisions without prejudice. That's where me and pixels are different, and evidently, that's where you're different too. If you believe a staff member is corrupt, report them, as I have done to pixels to expose his corruption and abuse. You can do the same to me, I do the same thing every day, get evidence.

Darth Zan Offline
(05-29-2019, 07:09 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: Emotions have no place in a moderation/administration environment. They lead to rushed and partial decisions, whereas GOOD moderators/admins logically process evidence placed in front of them and make decisions without prejudice. That's where me and pixels are different, and evidently, that's where you're different too. If you believe a staff member is corrupt, report them, as I have done to pixels to expose his corruption and abuse. You can do the same to me, I do the same thing every day, get evidence.

You get the "evidence" but then you refuse to show it to people as what it is... evidence.

Sounds smart.

ShadyJervais Offline
When it comes down to it, No Cancer RP, or any Garry's Mod server for that matter, is a business. The moderator/administration team are its staff. We owe it to the community to remain unbiased and impartial, that's why you see staff, or long-term members of the community get warned/kicked just as much as the new players. You want a server that believes every new player without evidence and that will be partial to YOU, that is not this server.

When have I got evidence and said it's not evidence? That makes no sense.

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
(05-29-2019, 06:50 PM)Darth Zan Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 06:44 PM)I NCRP IOfficer Pedro Ramirez Wrote: Guys Move to dms pls

Of course. I can't uncover this abuser's faults. My story is quite relevant in the chain of events here. He personally attacked Radio and I for the same stupid reasons and was harassing us, but hey! Why not try to turn this report against him as a "Why did you do this in order to cause this" because we have to defend poor ol' Hax.

Well good on you, because running your server like you all do is a nice way to scare off any members you may get that don't randomly become staff because they made a whole story book per staff situation. I'm gonna make a nice suggestion thread for the owner to hopefully read before Hax starts calling me a britfag on it repeatedly or tries to call me out for lying when I have someone to back up my word.

He might even just state things and when asked to show me the logs he keeps mentioning, he refuses me them because he KNOWS he was wrong.

You're all a corrupt circlejerk of staff.

(05-29-2019, 06:49 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: You're just making stuff up now. Shawn and I were never on a building together before I came in there and killed you.

Shove that crap where the sun don't shine. I know that for a FACT. You and Shawn can both go to hell.

I won't miss ya.

(05-29-2019, 07:03 PM)Darth Zan Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 06:53 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: How crazy is it that Officer Ramirez was on your side until dejavu checked logs and proved that I wasn't harassing you? This is getting sad. HE WAS ON YOUR SIDE and you want to say this is a circlejerk? Come on man..

Honestly, the entire staff is a circlejerk. I don't really care who was on who's side.

Radio lets his emotions play out, so what? I feel like putting out your emotions is a fair way of running a staff selection, but instead, we allow friendships to run the staff here.

Staff members vote in their friends and they just circlejerk and the corruption of the server may be their sploodge.

I'm sick of this and you lying right here in front of the entirety of the forums is enough to make me sick. Other servers deserve players more than this, so I hope your 20+ people staff can enjoy their circlejerk when no more members exist because either they joined the circlejerk or left to go play on a fair server elsewhere.

This Is not a circlejerk at all. I was on your side as he said, but the logs showed no proof of it, since most of it happened in vc anyway. However, Dejavu found the both in the wrong!
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile