No Cancer RP
epic server

RadioactivePixels staff abuse
Darth Zan Offline
(05-29-2019, 10:02 PM)I NCRP IOfficer Pedro Ramirez Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 06:50 PM)Darth Zan Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 06:44 PM)I NCRP IOfficer Pedro Ramirez Wrote: Guys Move to dms pls

Of course. I can't uncover this abuser's faults. My story is quite relevant in the chain of events here. He personally attacked Radio and I for the same stupid reasons and was harassing us, but hey! Why not try to turn this report against him as a "Why did you do this in order to cause this" because we have to defend poor ol' Hax.

Well good on you, because running your server like you all do is a nice way to scare off any members you may get that don't randomly become staff because they made a whole story book per staff situation. I'm gonna make a nice suggestion thread for the owner to hopefully read before Hax starts calling me a britfag on it repeatedly or tries to call me out for lying when I have someone to back up my word.

He might even just state things and when asked to show me the logs he keeps mentioning, he refuses me them because he KNOWS he was wrong.

You're all a corrupt circlejerk of staff.

(05-29-2019, 06:49 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: You're just making stuff up now. Shawn and I were never on a building together before I came in there and killed you.

Shove that crap where the sun don't shine. I know that for a FACT. You and Shawn can both go to hell.

I won't miss ya.

(05-29-2019, 07:03 PM)Darth Zan Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 06:53 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: How crazy is it that Officer Ramirez was on your side until dejavu checked logs and proved that I wasn't harassing you? This is getting sad. HE WAS ON YOUR SIDE and you want to say this is a circlejerk? Come on man..

Honestly, the entire staff is a circlejerk. I don't really care who was on who's side.

Radio lets his emotions play out, so what? I feel like putting out your emotions is a fair way of running a staff selection, but instead, we allow friendships to run the staff here.

Staff members vote in their friends and they just circlejerk and the corruption of the server may be their sploodge.

I'm sick of this and you lying right here in front of the entirety of the forums is enough to make me sick. Other servers deserve players more than this, so I hope your 20+ people staff can enjoy their circlejerk when no more members exist because either they joined the circlejerk or left to go play on a fair server elsewhere.

This Is not a circlejerk at all. I was on your side as he said, but the logs showed no proof of it, since most of it happened in vc anyway. However, Dejavu found the both in the wrong!

But yet NOTHING is going to be done to Hax for his horrible ways of playing that can definitely look and feel like harassment.

This is DEFINITELY a circlejerk. I don't care WHAT the logs can say in your eyes. You even heard him insulting me the few times you caught it. That was all day long. His constant barrage of attacks against me made it impossible for me to do any roleplaying and you're telling me that is totally acceptable to do?

I understand the lack of evidence on the asking people to place hits on me (Thanks Shawn, you definitely won't stand up here to say you did exactly that. Nice circlejerk still), but everything else from the insults to the constant killings doesn't constitute some form of harassment.

I couldn't do ANYTHING besides live off the land in the far corners of the map which ruins the entirety of roleplay. It makes the server lose it's fun, but hey! As long as your staff buddies get off the hook without any scratches, who cares!

The best thing about this is that OTHER STAFF helped him to harass me. You can look in your deep logs to find Shawn teleporting to me. That wasn't a lie. You can look it up yourselves to see I wasn't lying about that. If your logs are as good as you say, check and see how soon after that teleport I die. It was no more than a minute and a half later I was dead, but yet again... WHO CARES???

Don't tell me this isn't a circlejerk, because it is a circlejerk. 

Circlejerk: "A group discussion or activity between like-minded individuals that validates mutual biases or goals in a non-confrontational environment."

That being said, I mean that you guys all work like a hive mind and just agree with each other and never question the others. If you do question the others, you're the outcast and you better join the group masturbation circlejerk that runs inside of THAT version of a circlejerk or else...

If none of you can understand that this guy is a corrupt waste of moderator space, then I don't know what else to tell ya, but this guy is a literal waste of server space.

He buys to win the best material and then harasses the same 3 "weak people" that come anywhere near the main part of town... but don't worry moderators! He is doing it ALL within the limits of his roleplay, so that means it CANT be harassment.

You are all idiots.

(05-29-2019, 11:03 PM)Darth Zan Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 10:02 PM)I NCRP IOfficer Pedro Ramirez Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 06:50 PM)Darth Zan Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 06:44 PM)I NCRP IOfficer Pedro Ramirez Wrote: Guys Move to dms pls

Of course. I can't uncover this abuser's faults. My story is quite relevant in the chain of events here. He personally attacked Radio and I for the same stupid reasons and was harassing us, but hey! Why not try to turn this report against him as a "Why did you do this in order to cause this" because we have to defend poor ol' Hax.

Well good on you, because running your server like you all do is a nice way to scare off any members you may get that don't randomly become staff because they made a whole story book per staff situation. I'm gonna make a nice suggestion thread for the owner to hopefully read before Hax starts calling me a britfag on it repeatedly or tries to call me out for lying when I have someone to back up my word.

He might even just state things and when asked to show me the logs he keeps mentioning, he refuses me them because he KNOWS he was wrong.

You're all a corrupt circlejerk of staff.

(05-29-2019, 06:49 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: You're just making stuff up now. Shawn and I were never on a building together before I came in there and killed you.

Shove that crap where the sun don't shine. I know that for a FACT. You and Shawn can both go to hell.

I won't miss ya.

(05-29-2019, 06:53 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: How crazy is it that Officer Ramirez was on your side until dejavu checked logs and proved that I wasn't harassing you? This is getting sad. HE WAS ON YOUR SIDE and you want to say this is a circlejerk? Come on man..

Honestly, the entire staff is a circlejerk. I don't really care who was on who's side.

Radio lets his emotions play out, so what? I feel like putting out your emotions is a fair way of running a staff selection, but instead, we allow friendships to run the staff here.

Staff members vote in their friends and they just circlejerk and the corruption of the server may be their sploodge.

I'm sick of this and you lying right here in front of the entirety of the forums is enough to make me sick. Other servers deserve players more than this, so I hope your 20+ people staff can enjoy their circlejerk when no more members exist because either they joined the circlejerk or left to go play on a fair server elsewhere.

This Is not a circlejerk at all. I was on your side as he said, but the logs showed no proof of it, since most of it happened in vc anyway. However, Dejavu found the both in the wrong!

But yet NOTHING is going to be done to Hax for his horrible ways of playing that can definitely look and feel like harassment.

This is DEFINITELY a circlejerk. I don't care WHAT the logs can say in your eyes. You even heard him insulting me the few times you caught it. That was all day long. His constant barrage of attacks against me made it impossible for me to do any roleplaying and you're telling me that is totally acceptable to do?

I understand the lack of evidence on the asking people to place hits on me (Thanks Shawn, you definitely won't stand up here to say you did exactly that. Nice circlejerk still), but everything else from the insults to the constant killings doesn't constitute some form of harassment.

I couldn't do ANYTHING besides live off the land in the far corners of the map which ruins the entirety of roleplay. It makes the server lose it's fun, but hey! As long as your staff buddies get off the hook without any scratches, who cares!

The best thing about this is that OTHER STAFF helped him to harass me. You can look in your deep logs to find Shawn teleporting to me. That wasn't a lie. You can look it up yourselves to see I wasn't lying about that. If your logs are as good as you say, check and see how soon after that teleport I die. It was no more than a minute and a half later I was dead, but yet again... WHO CARES???

Don't tell me this isn't a circlejerk, because it is a circlejerk. 

Circlejerk: "A group discussion or activity between like-minded individuals that validates mutual biases or goals in a non-confrontational environment."

That being said, I mean that you guys all work like a hive mind and just agree with each other and never question the others. If you do question the others, you're the outcast and you better join the group masturbation circlejerk that runs inside of THAT version of a circlejerk or else...

If none of you can understand that this guy is a corrupt waste of moderator space, then I don't know what else to tell ya, but this guy is a literal waste of server space.

He buys to win the best material and then harasses the same 3 "weak people" that come anywhere near the main part of town... but don't worry moderators! He is doing it ALL within the limits of his roleplay, so that means it CANT be harassment.

You are all idiots.
*****QUICK THING TO ADD AS A SIDE NOTE HERE*****
I will admit that I just spoke with lifetime47 and he told me the plinko guy which is Bryson, not Hax.

I'll admit I'm WRONG, but at the same time, it doesn't change the harassment in anyway. If anything, it only makes me angrier that I was held from playing the game because some guy wanted to play the game like an absolute douche nozzle.
Sith Lord Darth Zan at your service.

ShadyJervais Offline
Lol how crazy that I told you time after time that it wasn’t me, and yet you had DEFINITIVE PROOF it was. That just goes to show you’ll try to find any way to piece me in as the bad guy here.

Clearly there’s not a circle jerk hive mind where we all think the same because we frequently argue in discord and in staff chat about different ways to handle things, and clearly we don’t see eye to eye on what constitutes harassment, hence this post, and the report pixels has placed on Shawn.

At the end of the day you’re upset because you broke the rules and got caught. I don’t know what to tell you about that.

Darth Zan Offline
(05-30-2019, 09:43 AM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: Lol how crazy that I told you time after time that it wasn’t me, and yet you had DEFINITIVE PROOF it was. That just goes to show you’ll try to find any way to piece me in as the bad guy here.

Clearly there’s not a circle jerk hive mind where we all think the same because we frequently argue in discord and in staff chat about different ways to handle things, and clearly we don’t see eye to eye on what constitutes harassment, hence this post, and the report pixels has placed on Shawn.

At the end of the day you’re upset because you broke the rules and got caught. I don’t know what to tell you about that.

OH yeah, I was mass RDMing you and got mad that I got caught...

I knew I'd get caught. It really wasn't hard to know I was gonna get caught considering you're a staff member with butt buddies from the staff section. I'm just mad that I was allowed to be harassed for 2 hours by you when all I wanted to do was roleplay, but no staff would help me. They called it okay that you kept doing all your C R I M I N A L activities to one person and one person only.

I also love how other staff helped by showing you my location which you can deny all day long, but I know what I saw. I also know that the proof is there that you had no reason to know where I was.

No one will double check logs still to see Shawn TP to me, but we sure will look it up if it defends the almighty Hax.

ShadyJervais Offline

(05-30-2019, 03:54 PM)Darth Zan Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 09:43 AM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: Lol how crazy that I told you time after time that it wasn’t me, and yet you had DEFINITIVE PROOF it was. That just goes to show you’ll try to find any way to piece me in as the bad guy here.

I knew I'd get caught. It really wasn't hard to know I was gonna get caught considering you're a staff member with butt buddies from the staff section. I'm just mad that I was allowed to be harassed for 2 hours by you when all I wanted to do was roleplay, but no staff would help me. They called it okay that you kept doing all your C R I M I N A L activities to one person and one person only.

I also love how other staff helped by showing you my location which you can deny all day long, but I know what I saw. I also know that the proof is there that you had no reason to know where I was.

No one will double check logs still to see Shawn TP to me, but we sure will look it up if it defends the almighty Hax.

They checked logs and saw you weren't the only one I did it to. I did it to anyone I could find that wasn't a gnome playermodel since they're almost impossible to hit. "the alimighty hax" is a funny phrase, because I'm only a trial-mod. Anyways. When your 4 day ban is up, I encourage you to come give us another try.

Darth Zan Offline
(05-30-2019, 04:40 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote:

They checked logs and saw you weren't the only one I did it to. I did it to anyone I could find that wasn't a gnome playermodel since they're almost impossible to hit. "the alimighty hax" is a funny phrase, because I'm only a trial-mod. Anyways. When your 4 day ban is up, I encourage you to come give us another try.

After I was followed to a TTT server by one of you guys, I want to come back even less than before. You guys are all delusional and I'm sure all the staff will just harass me when I do return.

What would be the point?

I'm sure you'll have your fun chasing me around along with Pixel and whatever new player you find.

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
(05-30-2019, 07:53 PM)Darth Zan Wrote:

After I was followed to a TTT server by one of you guys, I want to come back even less than before. You guys are all delusional and I'm sure all the staff will just harass me when I do return.

What would be the point?

I'm sure you'll have your fun chasing me around along with Pixel and whatever new player you find.
Who chased you, let me know. I will deal with it.
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

Darth Zan Offline
(05-30-2019, 08:09 PM)I NCRP IOfficer Pedro Ramirez Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 07:53 PM)Darth Zan Wrote:

What would be the point?

Who chased you, let me know. I will deal with it.

I was playing a TTT server and Num Nums joined up with me and began to mostly just act like an idiot around the server. I don't forsee this being a random encounter. I went AFK about 4 rounds or so after he joined to grab dinner and when I came back about 40 minutes later, I saw he had changed his name and left at some point.

Most of the server was annoyed with him having been there when I came back, so Idk if he tried to just mess around.

He made quite a few mentions to why he would RANDOMLY RDM someone when he had NO REASON to RDM someone... Maybe they were HARASSING him so he RDMed them.

Honestly, I don't see how any of it could be some kind of random encounter, but I'm sure that'll be how it's passed off as. No one on the server seemed to recognise him and he just spent his time when I was active taking shots at RDM and Harassment for no reason whatsoever.

ShadyJervais Offline
Yeah no, that’s not cool. I get fucking around on our server to an extent, within the realm of RP and outside the realm of harassment. But following players to different servers to further fuck with them leaves the realm of RP and does enter the territory of harassment. We can all agree on that, if num nums did that, which I encourage you to speak to me in discord about, I’m sure you’ll find I’m not as evil as I play on roleplay servers, then there will certainly be reprocussions. That makes all of us look bad and will not be tolerated.

Darth Zan Offline
(05-30-2019, 11:40 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: Yeah no, that’s not cool. I get fucking around on our server to an extent, within the realm of RP and outside the realm of harassment. But following players to different servers to further fuck with them leaves the realm of RP and does enter the territory of harassment. We can all agree on that, if num nums did that, which I encourage you to speak to me in discord about, I’m sure you’ll find I’m not as evil as I play on roleplay servers, then there will certainly be reprocussions. That makes all of us look bad and will not be tolerated.

I honestly don't have much to say about it in the discord. I said all I really have above. I don't know what else to add to that.

ShadyJervais Offline
Well, I want to assure you that there will be reprocussions. I can’t speak as to what those will be as I said before I’m only trial mod and have no say in the matter, but it has been escalated to the staff manager and I’d be happy to keep you updated on what happens with this situation. We get chewed out for noclipping in spawn without using one of the “on duty” classes, so I could only imagine what will come of harassing the playerbase in other servers. As I said, that makes us look bad and that truly is unacceptable.

I do want to apologize to you if you feel I’m at fault for that at all, I definitely do not advocate this kind of behavior.

And I want to add, harassment of our player base on our server isn’t tolerated either.