No Cancer RP
epic server

Suggestions for the Staff of No Cancer
Darth Zan Offline
First things first, I want to state this before I leave this corrupt server. Maybe Aws0me might take some of these into consideration, but if he is as blind as his terrible staff set, he won't.

- First of all, take the "No Cancer" in your server title for what it says. Make these servers not include cancer. That is first and foremost. Get rid of the cancerous staff.

- Next, start to come into your server with some alt accounts and testing some of these idiots you call a staff and TRY to see what they'd do instead of just let them wander around jerking it and abusing like they're all prone to do.

- Another thing, start to ACTUALLY look at more than just how good they write their situations because that is literally NOTHING in comparison to other aspects like: Their personality, if they're friends with half the staff squad, or even test them before hiring for stupid actions they make like how they may act in a sit.

- Importantly, make sure the staff KNOW THE ENTIRETY OF THE RULES. I was told 100 different things about NLR from different staff members and I got in trouble on 3 different occasions due to these and the differing opinions of each staff bleeding through.

- Lastly, please stop the gang of corrupt stupid staff you have hired. That includes: Hax, Shawn, Dejavu, num nums, and Johnny. There may be more, but hell if I know. I'm not omnipotent.

- !EXTRA! cut down the staff section so it isn't a MASSIVE BODY of people because it is literally a hell hole of power. There is always 10 staff online and the best part is that 99% of the time only 2 of them will actually do anything beside sitting in the spawn.

This concludes my rant.

Aws0me, you suck at deciding staff because 1/2 of the staff you let in are just friends of the current staff and you're never on. This means they can produce a nice and fair circlejerk for themselves to have a BLAST while everyone else suffers their little ring of stupidity.
Sith Lord Darth Zan at your service.

ShadyJervais Offline
lol im krupt rip

Let's keep in mind, you're not leaving the community on your own, you were banned for mass RDM. As for the staff (including myself) being corrupt, create a staff complaint with evidence. And for all of us being friends, I'm not sure of your age, but every time I've worked in an office, I've tried to get along with my co-workers. As you've seen, that's not always possible, but yeah, the staff try to stay on good terms with each other.. lol

Dejavu Offline
Jr. Moderator
- First of all, take the "No Cancer" in your server title for what it says. Make these servers not include cancer. That is first and foremost. Get rid of the cancerous staff.
Very original 

- Next, start to come into your server with some alt accounts and testing some of these idiots you call a staff and TRY to see what they'd do instead of just let them wander around jerking it and abusing like they're all prone to do.
We do come on alts and all staff are trained before being able to take sits.

- Another thing, start to ACTUALLY look at more than just how good they write their situations because that is literally NOTHING in comparison to other aspects like: Their personality, if they're friends with half the staff squad, or even test them before hiring for stupid actions they make like how they may act in a sit.
Scenarios are a big part of a staff application letting us know what they would do, these situations are a viable decision needed to be made for staff. As for you claiming that people are friends with the whole staff team, all new staff are all players that have only talked to current staff through RP and report cases. 

- Importantly, make sure the staff KNOW THE ENTIRETY OF THE RULES. I was told 100 different things about NLR from different staff members and I got in trouble on 3 different occasions due to these and the differing opinions of each staff bleeding through.
Not going to lie this is lays upon the staff members hands who told you this. But which I don't understand it clearly says in !motd that you may not return back to a raid till its over, which I'm not to sure if that could be anymore in your face when you have to close out of it to play every time you join.

- Lastly, please stop the gang of corrupt stupid staff you have hired. That includes: Hax, Shawn, Dejavu, num nums, and Johnny. There may be more, but hell if I know. I'm not omnipotent.
Good to know Im considered apart of this "gang" because someone told you that I went through logs, also I recall only talking to you once in game about you asking to get your friend unbanned and I told you to make a ban appeal on the forums. As for the situation with Hax and Radio it was already discussed in voice chat and both players admitted to being in the wrong. As for you thinking all staff are friends, when it comes to doing reports I don't care what rank or how much time you have on the server players will be warned accordingly. If there is any staff that act biased in a sit with you let me know.

- !EXTRA! cut down the staff section so it isn't a MASSIVE BODY of people because it is literally a hell hole of power. There is always 10 staff online and the best part is that 99% of the time only 2 of them will actually do anything beside sitting in the spawn.
I always try to maintain 2 or more people on duty, at times reports do pile up. Which in that case I set all staff on duty and if there isnt any online I ping staff in our discord. As for you claiming that none of them do anything, I know you typically get on in the later hours and I go to sleep early at night. I cant maintain staff in these later hours if Im not on, if you see staff online actively moving around and not taking sits please let me know their names. 

Admin on No Cancer RP contact me on Discord @Dejavu#1803 or on Steam @|NC|RP| Dejavu

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
I just read this lol none of this is true I would delete it but ima just keep it here to show how autistic this kid is
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.