No Cancer RP
epic server

Radioactive Harassing Me
Don Offline
STEAMID: STEAM_1:0:86038559
Approximate time/date of incident: Last 2 weekends and Today.
What you are reporting for: Harassment and constantly trying to get me warned
Evidence: About 20 minutes ago he reported me for prop climbing, the prop climbing gave me no advantage. I was only climbing up to see a spray I found.
[Image: unknown.png]
He's been doing a lot of weird shit when I hop on, hell. Last weekend I was reported for rdm, the guy forgave me but he still instantly gave me the warn and pretty much told me to fuck off it's "his job"
It's been happening more and more over time, I think he just wants me gone. Or will just target me and report me whenever he gets the chance

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
lol. he actually did it. BTW I made that spray. Typo and all

[Image: Ciga6AK.jpg]
I was never "harassing you". I was simply following the rules of a Criminal class.

The staff has the final say in a sit. I usually ask the reporter if they want the person warned or not, but Black Thunder was being reported many times earlier for RDM.

EDIT: You cannot at all report me for harassment after you placing hits on me over and over again. Proof Directly from logs:         

[DarkRP] [Hits] [2344855] [Fri 06/07/2019 09:39:19 PM] crydaddy ➞ Pro Hitman 100 HP m9k_dbarrel VIP completed a hit on NCRP RadioactvePixels ➞ WRATH -6 HP srmoderator which was requested by Black Thunder ➞ Elite Raider 100 HP climb_swep2 super
[DarkRP] [Hits] [2345744] [Fri 06/07/2019 09:45:36 PM] crydaddy ➞ Pro Hitman 91 HP m9k_dbarrel VIP completed a hit on NCRP RadioactvePixels ➞ WRATH -77 HP srmoderator which was requested by Black Thunder ➞ Elite Raider 100 HP climb_swep2 super
[DarkRP] [Hits] [2346015] [Fri 06/07/2019 09:47:49 PM] crydaddy ➞ Pro Hitman 91 HP m9k_dbarrel VIP completed a hit on NCRP RadioactvePixels ➞ WRATH -97 HP srmoderator which was requested by Black Thunder ➞ Elite Raider 47 HP m9k_contender super

I did place one hit on him before all of this, then once in the middle.
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

Don Offline
(06-07-2019, 09:18 PM)NCRP RadioactvePixels Wrote: lol. he actually did it. BTW I made that spray. Typo and all

[Image: Ciga6AK.jpg]
I was never "harassing you". I was simply following the rules of a Criminal class.

The staff has the final say in a sit. I usually ask the reporter if they want the person warned or not, but Black Thunder was being reported many times earlier for RDM.

EDIT: You cannot at all report me for harassment after you placing hits on me over and over again. Proof Directly from logs:         

[DarkRP] [Hits] [2344855] [Fri 06/07/2019 09:39:19 PM] crydaddy ➞ Pro Hitman 100 HP m9k_dbarrel VIP completed a hit on NCRP RadioactvePixels ➞ WRATH -6 HP srmoderator which was requested by Black Thunder ➞ Elite Raider 100 HP climb_swep2 super
[DarkRP] [Hits] [2345744] [Fri 06/07/2019 09:45:36 PM] crydaddy ➞ Pro Hitman 91 HP m9k_dbarrel VIP completed a hit on NCRP RadioactvePixels ➞ WRATH -77 HP srmoderator which was requested by Black Thunder ➞ Elite Raider 100 HP climb_swep2 super
[DarkRP] [Hits] [2346015] [Fri 06/07/2019 09:47:49 PM] crydaddy ➞ Pro Hitman 91 HP m9k_dbarrel VIP completed a hit on NCRP RadioactvePixels ➞ WRATH -97 HP srmoderator which was requested by Black Thunder ➞ Elite Raider 47 HP m9k_contender super

I did place one hit on him before all of this, then once in the middle.

You're gonna edit something that happened way after? Ok

ShadyJervais Offline
+Rep radioactive constantly has hissy fits in game and in discord. He is well known for this type of behavior. See my report a couple threads down. I’ll see what can be done and update you.

Thanks for the report!

ShadyJervais Offline
RadioactivePixels has been removed from the staff team as of 06/09/2019