Owner
RPName: Godofthechicken
Steam Name(at the time): Godofthechicken
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56816424
Total Playtime: 00w 0d 00h 15m 40s
Banned: 2-25-18
forgiven: no
Permalink: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073898576
Situation: Okay where the fuck do I even start? This was a very unique event not only was this guy using weird ass cheats I have never seen before, but the whole story was just weird as fuck. So it started off by the cake detecting him for console variable manipulation which sometimes means that a person tried bypassing cake and failed. I screengrabbed him and he looked fine so I just left him alone. Later he was detected for loading his cheats so I screengrabbed him and he was using some weird ass cheats that looked ugly as fuck and covered up his whole screen like bigpackets does but worse. I teleported to him. He was in a room with 2 of his friends. I started asking him why he had to do it, and saying we could have been friends, but I guess he was deaf because he just kept pretending he couldn't hear me. So I let the anticheat ban him, and his friend did something similar you can look at here. I tried adding them both but I was blocked and his friend didn't accept :/
Additional Comments: All 3 of these guys are toxic as fuck... They have all been perm banned so the community will never have to deal with their shit again. Enjoy Smile
[Image: MmkwbHH.jpg][Image: eOGvAu3.jpg][Image: scMX13C.jpg][Image: mZEJWOs.jpg][Image: W1XiMb8.jpg][Image: pPjj2Ye.jpg][Image: aKZ5wAg.jpg][Image: en8v85Q.jpg][Image: 4pPqagq9T7icxeYDWiQEDw.png]
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

yoof Offline
The One and Only
Jesus those hacks look like they're from an old shitty game called Combat Arms.
I eat, Jon, it's what I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGbhJjXl9Rk

Louka Offline
Ironic that his friend's job was Hacker

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(12-31-2018, 05:33 AM)NCRP Louka Wrote: Ironic that his friend's job was Hacker

lol nice
owner guy

Strange Offline
awsome update the hall of shame ok or ill get foul the owner or echo the co owner to ban you >Sad

Toast Offline
Why is this entire thing of cheaters the best thing on the forums.
Discord: ToastHD#0001

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(11-29-2019, 02:47 PM)[Tree] Grandpa Gene Wrote: Why is this entire thing of cheaters the best thing on the forums.

idk
owner guy

SkiMaskTheSlumpGod Offline
owned

Dark Offline
i know these cheats its called Cyanide and he also has acebot i used to hack gmod but dont anymore and iused these exact hacks and thats the aimbot/wallhacks i saw