No Cancer RP
epic server

Johnny Staff Abuse
Broken Offline
Event Manager‼️
(07-15-2019, 09:19 AM)ShadyJervais Wrote: Actually, he is wrong. I don't care enough to target leight or proxy, I don't like either of them because they're constantly harassing me in discord and in voice communications. I just don't throw a hissy fit like they do. The rules say, you cannot blink during raids, not once have I blinked during a raid, nor will I ever blink during a raid. If blink is supposed to be used to get around the map quicker, and that's what I'm using it for, I don't see how I'm in the wrong. Sounds like blink should just be removed entirely in that case.

"yes you have harassed proxy and leight stay out of the situation for your own good"

404 proof not found

You have blinked through A BASE wdym lmao you said "I wasn't raiding"
but yet you were inside his base past the fading doors. When you are past the 1st fading door this means you have started your raid.
Hello, I am Broken and I am currently the Event Manager for No Cancer RP

If you have any questions feel free to ask

ShadyJervais Offline
So gun dealers that have fading doors to get to the transaction point, if you walk through their fading doors to buy weapons from them, are you technically raiding at that point?

It's whatever, I've angered the staff team that I'm no longer a part of and now I shall feel their wrath right? I don't raid with blink, I travel the map with it, that's what it's designed for right?

Also, proxy has a KOS line in the sewers for his mega base, if I came in through the tunnels, I didn't cross that line. but aight you can ban me, that's what leight and proxy want anyways lol

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
(07-15-2019, 11:38 AM)ShadyJervais Wrote: So gun dealers that have fading doors to get to the transaction point, if you walk through their fading doors to buy weapons from them, are you technically raiding at that point?

It's whatever, I've angered the staff team that I'm no longer a part of and now I shall feel their wrath right? I don't raid with blink, I travel the map with it, that's what it's designed for right?

Also, proxy has a KOS line in the sewers for his mega base, if I came in through the tunnels, I didn't cross that line. but aight you can ban me, that's what leight and proxy want anyways lol

You were banned because: Broken, Dejavu, Myself, Proxy and even Juicewrld all have ask you to stop blinking into bases and explained how that is considered a raid. Since its considered a raid, proxy is allowed to kill you. You haven't "angered the staff team" You broke the rules and now you're punished for breaking the rules you were banned for. If you feel the ban was unjust appeal in Ban Appeals and the staff team will look into it

ShadyJervais Offline
I'm sure a ban appeal will get me far. Lol

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
(07-15-2019, 02:42 PM)ShadyJervais Wrote: I'm sure a ban appeal will get me far. Lol

Yes a ban appeal would get you far if you're in the right. Also if you make a good ban appeal with logical reasoning it could also lead to a shorter ban time. However making remarks here wont get you anywhere
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

ShadyJervais Offline
Blueface baby, yeah aight

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(07-15-2019, 02:42 PM)ShadyJervais Wrote: I'm sure a ban appeal will get me far. Lol

I mean if you want to get unbanned that’s how you do it idk if you consider that far but feel free to make one
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

ShadyJervais Offline
I'm saying there's no point to an appeal when the entire staff team agrees on my ban

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
(07-16-2019, 05:16 PM)ShadyJervais Wrote: I'm saying there's no point to an appeal when the entire staff team agrees on my ban

Why yes that typically happens when someone breaks the rules and is fairly banned for it
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang