No Cancer RP
epic server

Proxy Staff Abuse and Sexual Harrassment
NCRP SouthernGirl Offline
(07-25-2019, 08:26 PM)ItsProxy Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 06:40 PM)Not Woke Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yfx-QL6...e=youtu.be

I'm good at the game, your base also had many cracks in it.

Each base is unique. Just because you know the base map doesn't mean you know each player's builds. Unless you've somehow seen inside O.O

ItsProxy Offline
(07-25-2019, 09:04 PM)ThatSouthernGirl Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 06:40 PM)Not Woke Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yfx-QL6...e=youtu.be

Each base is unique. Just because you know the base map doesn't mean you know each player's builds. Unless you've somehow seen inside O.O

Every base is almost the same, theres only so many things you can do with a certain building thats simple. And almost every base is the same because this server has near no building rules so people gravitate towards bases such as yours which are full of oneways and stuff etc, as a raider its my job to understand that and I can get a near picture perfect capture of your base with some thinking and after a raid or 2.

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
(07-25-2019, 05:35 PM)ThatSouthernGirl Wrote: Either way, he and Leights and a lot of the staff are very unprofessional. I'd like to see them raid without some random nocollide prop in my base, that wasn't even mine. He has harassed me multiple times which is also against the rules, yet he's still staff. He refuses to raid again because he know he couldn't win against my "bad" base without some prop in the way or god mode. I'm still convinced the kid cheats. He has multiple VAC bans. Whoever made him staff wasn't thinking clearly. Get some professional staff instead of these morons.

Just because he successfully raided you doesn't mean he's hacking. I've done multiple screen caps on him randomly, I've joined calls where he's literally raiding and sharing his screen and does the same shoot through the wall one tap thing he always does. As for the harassment we can deal with that. I think its pretty unrealistic for them to be acting all professional while role playing they do not have to act professional while role playing. You can believe he cheats but I have more reasons to believe that he doesn't hack than to think that he does hack.

(07-25-2019, 04:33 PM)ThatSouthernGirl Wrote: STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_1:0:52143145
Approximate time/date of incident: All this week for sexual harassment, around 3pm 7/25 for the staff abuse raid
What you are reporting for: 

Proxy raided my base clearly using godmode, thirdperson noclip for seeing into my base, or some sort of wall hacks. There are multiple times in the video you can see his suspicious behavior, plus he admits to using godmode. You can clearly see me shoot him multiple times and he does not die. I have a fading door window that fades when I shoot at it via a damage detector (wiremod), which is why he cannot shoot me unless I am shooting at him. 

I shoot him multiple times and he does not die. Banana does not do anything but close the report once I report him. There is also multiple times he has sexually harassed me, looked at my steam profile to find out information that does not pertain to roleplay on the server and taunt me. The first time I did not record but after he had an unofficial warning he continued to sexually harass me for which I have proof now. I have multiple players and admins who will back me up on this and say that he is a corrupt staff member and should be demoted. Proxy is also known to cloak himself with staff powers, noclip into people's bases to see what they look like, then change to an elite raider and raid them. This guy does not need to be an administrator, along with a few others...

Also if you look at his Steam profile, you can see he has multiple VAC bans on record. Clearly a cheater. Skip to 3:13 to see him admit to cheating.

Evidence:  https://youtu.be/6zsGvIp1PWg Cheating

Also the noclip and godmode accusations just aren't true we have notifications for that and it auto ungods off duty. Also he doesn't go on duty to noclip into bases then change to elite raider. I've been watching proxy lately because I heard of your accusations and he doesn't go on duty to noclip into bases. Im on almost all day and I havent seen it a single time
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

(07-25-2019, 09:17 PM)ItsProxy Wrote:

Every base is almost the same, theres only so many things you can do with a certain building thats simple. And almost every base is the same because this server has near no building rules so people gravitate towards bases such as yours which are full of oneways and stuff etc, as a raider its my job to understand that and I can get a near picture perfect capture of your base with some thinking and after a raid or 2.

Sure every base is SIMILAR, but your one-taps and almost spot-on headshots every time draw some red flags. Just because a base is similar and everyone uses one-way props doesn't mean you magically know where the person is in the base every time. Look at the second video around 5:20. Clearly you have some sort of modification or e2 abuse or something. It's irrelevant to say "I know the base because it's simple" um no, you knew exactly where I was each time along with everyone else on the server.

(07-25-2019, 09:36 PM)NCRP Squartle Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 05:35 PM)ThatSouthernGirl Wrote: Either way, he and Leights and a lot of the staff are very unprofessional. I'd like to see them raid without some random nocollide prop in my base, that wasn't even mine. He has harassed me multiple times which is also against the rules, yet he's still staff. He refuses to raid again because he know he couldn't win against my "bad" base without some prop in the way or god mode. I'm still convinced the kid cheats. He has multiple VAC bans. Whoever made him staff wasn't thinking clearly. Get some professional staff instead of these morons.

Just because he successfully raided you doesn't mean he's hacking. I've done multiple screen caps on him randomly, I've joined calls where he's literally raiding and sharing his screen and does the same shoot through the wall one tap thing he always does. As for the harassment we can deal with that. I think its pretty unrealistic for them to be acting all professional while role playing they do not have to act professional while role playing. You can believe he cheats but I have more reasons to believe that he doesn't hack than to think that he does hack.

(07-25-2019, 04:33 PM)ThatSouthernGirl Wrote: STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_1:0:52143145
Approximate time/date of incident: All this week for sexual harassment, around 3pm 7/25 for the staff abuse raid

Proxy raided my base clearly using godmode, thirdperson noclip for seeing into my base, or some sort of wall hacks. There are multiple times in the video you can see his suspicious behavior, plus he admits to using godmode. You can clearly see me shoot him multiple times and he does not die. I have a fading door window that fades when I shoot at it via a damage detector (wiremod), which is why he cannot shoot me unless I am shooting at him. 

I shoot him multiple times and he does not die. Banana does not do anything but close the report once I report him. There is also multiple times he has sexually harassed me, looked at my steam profile to find out information that does not pertain to roleplay on the server and taunt me. The first time I did not record but after he had an unofficial warning he continued to sexually harass me for which I have proof now. I have multiple players and admins who will back me up on this and say that he is a corrupt staff member and should be demoted. Proxy is also known to cloak himself with staff powers, noclip into people's bases to see what they look like, then change to an elite raider and raid them. This guy does not need to be an administrator, along with a few others...

Also if you look at his Steam profile, you can see he has multiple VAC bans on record. Clearly a cheater. Skip to 3:13 to see him admit to cheating.

Also the noclip and godmode accusations just aren't true we have notifications for that and it auto ungods off duty.
Yes but the one-taps are suspicious. There's no way he KNOWS where a person's head is every time. He has VAC bans. His signature on the forums is "Best Hacker" for Pete's sake. And I can take some roleplay harassment, but he's using information on my steam profile that is IRRELEVANT to the roleplaying on the server to harass me. Especially when on duty he should not be harassing.

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
(07-25-2019, 09:44 PM)ThatSouthernGirl Wrote:

Sure every base is SIMILAR, but your one-taps and almost spot-on headshots every time draw some red flags. Just because a base is similar and everyone uses one-way props doesn't mean you magically know where the person is in the base every time. Look at the second video around 5:20. Clearly you have some sort of modification or e2 abuse or something. It's irrelevant to say "I know the base because it's simple" um no, you knew exactly where I was each time along with everyone else on the server.

Also the noclip and godmode accusations just aren't true we have notifications for that and it auto ungods off duty.
Yes but the one-taps are suspicious. There's no way he KNOWS where a person's head is every time. He has VAC bans. His signature on the forums is "Best Hacker" for Pete's sake. And I can take some roleplay harassment, but he's using information on my steam profile that is IRRELEVANT to the roleplaying on the server to harass me. Especially when on duty he should not be harassing.

Like I said the harassment is wrong I don't agree with that and I'll have a talk with him about it. the "best hacker" is sarcasm... Like I've said countless times. I've had him screen share and raid he does the SAME THING shoot through walls screen cap, nothing, hasn't been banned from the anti cheat. If his hacks are so bad that he gets vacced on all other games I'm sure he would have gotten detected on the anti cheat out of the hundreds of times he joined the server

Skip to 5:20. Wayy too obvious something going on

(07-25-2019, 09:51 PM)NCRP Squartle Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 08:26 PM)ItsProxy Wrote: I'm good at the game, your base also had many cracks in it.

Like I said the harassment is wrong I don't agree with that and I'll have a talk with him about it. the "best hacker" is sarcasm... Like I've said countless times. I've had him screen share and raid he does the SAME THING shoot through walls screen cap, nothing, hasn't been banned from the anti cheat. If his hacks are so bad that he gets vacced on all other games I'm sure he would have gotten detected on the anti cheat out of the hundreds of times he joined the server
He could be using e2 abuse to render where the players are, or thirdperson noclip, which is not allowed. He has cloaked himself multiple times and presumptuously gone into a base before raiding it to scope it out.

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
(07-25-2019, 09:52 PM)ThatSouthernGirl Wrote:

Skip to 5:20. Wayy too obvious something going on

(07-25-2019, 09:04 PM)ThatSouthernGirl Wrote: Each base is unique. Just because you know the base map doesn't mean you know each player's builds. Unless you've somehow seen inside O.O

He could be using e2 abuse to render where the players are, or thirdperson noclip, which is not allowed. He has cloaked himself multiple times and presumptuously gone into a base before raiding it to scope it out.
Elite raider has a cloak device

(07-25-2019, 08:26 PM)ItsProxy Wrote: I'm good at the game, your base also had many cracks in it.

𝕲𝕭𝕮 ✪ Offline

Southern, these players have not harrassed you. You lost an argument in which you tried to somehow "prove" that Proxy was cheating in which he was not. You're just getting angry at the fact that you lost so now you're trying to find some way to counter this by saying that he "harrasses" you. First of all, you should learn to take a joke once in a while. You seem to be the type of person to get triggered for the most minimalistic thing someone could say about you. Second of all, VAC bans or not, you cant determine whether a player is cheating unless you have evidence. Your video on trying to prove that he was cheating is trash, I reviewed it lots of times and honestly, any player that would be trying to raid you would've done the same because it would be the most logical thing to do when raiding a base. 
jgf
Heart GBC Heart

(07-26-2019, 08:53 AM)??? ✪ Wrote:

Southern, these players have not harrassed you. You lost an argument in which you tried to somehow "prove" that Proxy was cheating in which he was not. You're just getting angry at the fact that you lost so now you're trying to find some way to counter this by saying that he "harrasses" you. First of all, you should learn to take a joke once in a while. You seem to be the type of person to get triggered for the most minimalistic thing someone could say about you. Second of all, VAC bans or not, you cant determine whether a player is cheating unless you have evidence. Your video on trying to prove that he was cheating is trash, I reviewed it lots of times and honestly, any player that would be trying to raid you would've done the same because it would be the most logical thing to do when raiding a base. 
jgf

Honey I can take a joke. I only included the harassment part because that originated BEFORE he raided me and continued after and I was going to make a post on it anyway. I'm not a snowflake liberal trust me, I don't get triggered by things easily... I have a husband so trust me I have patience. But when things continue and someone starts using my information OUTSIDE the roleplay experience, and you've told them to stop and they keep on, that's something that should be reported, especially if it is a staff member. I wasn't mad he raided me and "won"; I was pretty sure he was cheating because of things I've seen and heard from other players on the server, so no, the harassment claims were not a result of me being petty or something. In fact, I was going to make a post of his harassment before he raided me once I had enough evidence that there was indeed harassment going on. I was wrong to assume he was cheating because I did not realize you could sit in a no-collided prop and not take damage. I am still not convinced that he or other admins do not cheat on the server, but it's done now and things have been apologized for and we've all moved on and I'm not going to let it ruin any fun on the server. But please don't accuse me of making harassment claims because you stereotypically think I'm an easily triggered female.