No Cancer RP
epic server

Minge Warn Request
Maddog Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:196108811
Approximate time/date of incident: 1:00 A.M. July 28
What you are reporting for: Minge request warn. that I want removed
Evidence: I did not record but NCRP Story Teller issued the warn and STEAM_0:0:196108811 requested it. What happened was i was showing my friend dupes i had made and then Skitzo(STEAM_0:0:196108811) 'raided' my 'base' and killed me. i deleted the dupe since the person i was showing it to died I removed the dupe that had been up for likely less then 30 seconds and Skitzo reported me for FailRP despite me having nothing inside of the 'Base'. here is what he 'raided':

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1817575077

I have read through the MOTD many times and have a deep understanding of the rules and what is rule breaking and what is not. with the very vague way the MOTD describes WHAT a base is. A base described by the MOTD/staff mentioning unwritten rules;Fading Door, Purchased World Door, KOS sign line etc. this structure has no fading doors, i did not purchase the door to my side, and i had no KOS signs lines etc up. because i was simply showing my friend my dupes i had made. during the sit Skitzo continued to speak over me when i was trying to defend my point by saying over and over "just warn him its failRP", "he deleted his base just warn". My "Base" had nothing in it or outside of it. it had been up for less then 30 seconds. I was playing Mayor at the time so it cant be a base anyways since i cannot base outside of the PD.

All I want is for the warn to be removed and maybe someone to speak with Skitzo because it was a clear he was being a Minge to request i was warned for something so petty. the structure was not a defined base and i had no bitminers etc to steal from it. so deleting the structure didnt change anything other then its existance.

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
So the warn will be removed by me tomorrow. I can talk to skit however I don't believe he knew there was nothing inside
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang