No Cancer RP
epic server

false ban
Lord lobsterbird Offline
    What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

What is your discord @? Lobsterbird#5408

Who banned you? Shotta Flow 3 Grandma a G#4925 

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? exploiting

Approximate time/date of ban? aug 4. 6:26

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. 

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? this was a false ban i don't know what i could have been exploiting when i joined in and crashed rejoined and was banned

Why should you be unbanned? i don't know what i exploited

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
ma'am I literally inventory checked you, you had rape swep, pizza thrower, and other unobtainable items because you did an exploit. you were told to stop and destroy the items by bananadude and u didnt do that mr hunmu so now u r perma banned
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

Lord lobsterbird Offline
(08-04-2019, 08:39 PM)NCRP Booface Wrote: ma'am I literally inventory checked you, you had rape swep, pizza thrower, and other unobtainable items because you did an exploit. you were told to stop and destroy the items by bananadude and u didnt do that mr hunmu so now u r perma banned

i found the rape swep and the pizza thrower the other shit was when i was testing it with another staff member and he said i could keep them

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
(08-05-2019, 12:36 AM)lobsterbird Wrote:
(08-04-2019, 08:39 PM)NCRP Booface Wrote: ma'am I literally inventory checked you, you had rape swep, pizza thrower, and other unobtainable items because you did an exploit. you were told to stop and destroy the items by bananadude and u didnt do that mr hunmu so now u r perma banned

i found the rape swep and the pizza thrower the other shit was when i was testing it with another staff member and he said i could keep them

You are literally lying, which staff member? The only people that can spawn things in are: Me, king, broken, juicewrld, and aws0me and all have said they didn't give u anything. Funny enough i inv checked u like 2 days prior to this and u didn't have these things

Lord lobsterbird Offline
(08-05-2019, 06:53 PM)NCRP Booface Wrote:

You are literally lying, which staff member? The only people that can spawn things in are: Me, king, broken, juicewrld, and aws0me and all have said they didn't give u anything. Funny enough i inv checked u like 2 days prior to this and u didn't have these things

shawn showed it to me and banana did not say to get rid of them only to stop witch i did and shawn said what was good to have and what was not allowed so i got the few that he said was ok witch was the vape and the crowbar and i found the rape swep in spawn and the pizza thrower in the sewer

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
(08-05-2019, 08:08 PM)lobsterbird Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 06:53 PM)NCRP Booface Wrote:

shawn showed it to me and banana did not say to get rid of them only to stop witch i did and shawn said what was good to have and what was not allowed so i got the few that he said was ok witch was the vape and the crowbar and i found the rape swep in spawn and the pizza thrower in the sewer

This matter was discussed with the owner and he agrees with the ban and you will not be unbanned unless I decide to shorten it out of me just being kind. U still did it therefore u exploited end of story

da cat Offline
to much