No Cancer RP
epic server

Better Rules/Update Them
Maddog Offline
Most of the rules are good but basic to DarkRP so it does not feel like much effort is put into the rules. But there are also lack of rules and rules that are un-written. Personally the biggest area that should have new rules is the basing section. Because players are allowed to have near un-raidable base designs raiding is pointless and boring. aswell as basing inside such bases is boring because you just sit there all day with little risk to yourself. 

potential ways to fix this is less fading doors, no death alleys or no one way vision so neither know where each other are easily, set minimum amount space to pixel peek sizes. another area that should be addressed is advert rules and NLR rules. when people dont have to advert raid it creates situations where people can kill you whenever you are near your base and leave instantly because they raided and stopped. NLR should apply more to then just raiding because not coming  back to your base is hardly even a New Life Rule its just a dont come back to defend. because of how the NLR is setup things like hitman and kidnapping are pointless other then killing someone because your bored.

These are just a few problems the rule set has and I and others believe that the rules really need to be updated.
Thank You.

NCRP SouthernGirl Offline
I support

Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
yes I would like

NCRP SouthernGirl Offline
I also think the third person addon should be disabled because players abuse its camera functions to see into other's bases before raiding. I think the stock third person that comes with gmod would be okay or if there is a way to remove the "disable collisions" feature of the current third person addon so people cannot see past walls then that would be good too. Also this is off-topic but please fix adv dupe 2 to where you can spawn in your wiremod/e2 contraptions WITH the dupe instead of having to add them after. Also there is a problem where it doesn't always copy materials/colors over and you have to redo them after pasting your dupe which is annoying.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
+rep
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

Fox Offline
I love some of these Ideas but I still would like to keep the idea of not having to advert raid, same with the one about no 1 ways we should at least make it so you can have less not fully get rid of them.
Heyo Im an Ex-Staff on NCRP If you need me msg me on discord
                                      Fox._.#1537

ooz Offline
:(
-rep
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT I CAN TECHNICALLY MUG SOMEONE AND NOT SAY SHIT
please turn on your magic bean