No Cancer RP
epic server

Leight and Proxy abuse
Strange Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): Proxy:STEAM_1:0:52143145 Leight:STEAM_1:0:99969702
Approximate time/date of incident:8/16/2019 around 9:00 PM
What you are reporting for: Abuse
Evidence: I don't have any video evidence, as I was not recording, but here is my full story, I was playing normally when these two come up to me, they say I was making ddos threats, which I wasn't, and say they have footage, they show me this "footage" which is obviously a joke, which is one of them doing a voiceover of text that says strange saying I'm going to ddos you (they move it around like the kid from the trumpet kid meme, my best explanation, its not in-game footage its just text moving in some paint tool), and I shrug it off, then I get warned for the reason player harassment twice. I get kicked for reaching the warning threshhold, and immediately after i join the game back they teleport me and say I made more ddos threats, this also isn't true and is them doing the same thing. they proceed to warn me three times (one for rdm in a sit; I killed no one since joining) and two for player harassment (after I just joined) then I get banned for 10 hours. I've never been banned on this server before and getting a ban because of two mods dicking around is ridiculous. The fact they reported me twice for player harassment moments after I joined and how they reported me for rdm in a sit when I hadn't killed anyone since I re-joined (which was only about a minute after I re-joined) Also, if you are a higher up reading this, please ask these two for their "Evidence". From now on, I will have to record all of my gameplay, which sucks, but I don't want this to happen again. If you are new reading this, I suggest you do this aswell.

SeeEmHearEm Offline
Jr. Moderator
They have been dealt with and are not staff anymore.
Admin on No Cancer RP contact me on Discord @Dejavu#1803 or on Steam @|NC|RP| Dejavu

NCRP SouthernGirl Offline
Thank goodness someone else saw and reported the abuse.