No Cancer RP
epic server

Kingy being biased
Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:446852211
Approximate time/date of incident: 9 pm central 8/29/2019
What you are reporting for: Kingy being biased
Evidence:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRKe6N9X...e=youtu.be in the video I was micspamming I didn't put it in so you could hear alex and kingy

Ima explain what happened before so I was told not to mic spam after micspamming after 10 secs of being a hobo king and I was told by broken I could since no sit/ no one complained and then alexx turns to nobo and starts to mic spam. so im walking around doing my thing I walk past them and I get gagged and alexx is still mic spamming I say ok that's it I'm taking you to forums on recording. THEN he tells alexx to stop so that's what happen. I want kingy to be talked to cause I think it was unacceptable cause they were harassing me in a sense as well.

After I posted this I started to record when alexx was still mic spamming https://youtu.be/wpgqETomKf0

[NCRP] Cart Offline
The warning against me applies for all staff. You should've gagged me.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

(08-29-2019, 10:39 PM)ncrp alex Wrote: The warning against me applies for all staff. You should've gagged me
Kingy should have gagged you as well since you also kept mic spamming my point is kingy only gagged me and not you.

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
SO from what I seen, that was kinda biased considering alexx was mic spamming right beside him. I dont know how many warnings you guy to stop but it does look like kingy was being biased

Also id like to know if kingy just kept asking you to stop and why he asked you to stop in the first place
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

(08-29-2019, 11:03 PM)NCRP Booface Wrote: SO from what I seen, that was kinda biased considering alexx was mic spamming right beside him. I dont know how many warnings you guy to stop but it does look like kingy was being biased

Also id like to know if kingy just kept asking you to stop and why he asked you to stop in the first place
He was asking me to stop when I was rping and he was on duty I was also told by broken I was allowed to but then alexx starts to do it and alexx says he was complaining when yet he was still mic spamming. So in my offence I was told I could and then kingy goes and gags me but not alexx.