No Cancer RP
epic server

Echo leading the face of staff (currently)
ichickenwafflei csgoatse.com Offline
Hello everyone Smile If you're here reading this I just want to let you all know that staff member Echo is an amazing staff you have on board with you!

little scenario to explain why he's amazing

1. Strubery (also staff) had a hit and killed a new player, the new player had thought it was RDM and so strubery just kept saying to the new player that it was a hit and just left it as is. he also had told echo, who was on duty to not accept the new players sits because (he's new, I already told him it was a hit numerous times.)

Now who is echo the leading face of NCRP Staff right now you ask? Echo even though Strubery had said he told him it was a hit and what not, he decided to accept the new players sits and explain to him what had happened. disregarding what Strubery was typing outloud in OCC. Echo has also said in chat "If he doesnt know what a hit is, explaining it to him instead of being a mean boi" (Staff you can pull up the chat logs from 9/3/19 10:20 AM PST - 10:40 PST if you'd like to check) I feel that Echo did the right thing here and is showing that the server is to welcome people into staying, not just disregarding issues and or concerns. 

A+ for Echo, I demand that he gets a raise!

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
I appreciate it man, thank you have a good day
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

[NCRP] Cart Offline
Thank you ichickenwafflei csgoatse.com, very cool!
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.