No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban Appeal
JuicyMang0 Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:0:87193024

What is your discord @?
JuicyMang0#4422

Who banned you?
JoCur89

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
NITRP

Approximate time/date of ban?
10:45 Atlantic Standard Time

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
https://imgur.com/a/HkQULss

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
I was on for about two hours talking with different admins and shit everything was cool. I was messing with the mayor, i had cuffed him twice. I was already messing with him before that and i talked with a different admin. He
was with us he seemed chill about everything because it was harmless and i did get warned for RDM by him but it was cool. I'm personally pissed off that i was banned for 3 weeks for this NITRP. If i truly was there to not RP, i would have been banned earlier.
I was just trying to have some fucking fun, he seem also to have fun because he was laughing, messing with me and shit. Honestly just trying to have fun. But as soon as i walk away, because i knew if i went any farther i would have been in a situation where i can't do shit.
And that's what happened. I was jailed and then i got the same question over and over again: "Why do you keep hand cuffing him". Also i didn't realize if he is not on your friend list I'm instantly lying. I fucking met the guy on the server we where chill. Also the jail time and 
just the unreasonable argument. At one point i just wanted to stop talking because holy shit i couldn't saying anything without them just fucking saying something. It was the most unreasonable bullshit i have ever deal with in my life. Also i think three weeks for NITRP is a bit much when people who MRDM, Minged and NITRP get a fucking day.

Why should you be unbanned?

Because in the end, everyone there is just to have fun. And for the time i had on the server, i fucking enjoyed it, 99% of the admins are chill. Honestly just give me like a week or some shit i just think 3 weeks is a little much. I was just there, trying to have fun and if i went a little too far in an admins eyes, i rather get a warning or even just a talk where i can defend myself.

[NCRP] Cart Offline
Apparently you and Black had been minging for an hour. Not my word, but other staff members. Still waiting for a response from JoCur. Will remain banned until proven innocent.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.