No Cancer RP
epic server

NCRP Robux Report
ewok Away
Heart 
Hi NCRP, I'm Ewok.
I've gained an interest for your server recently and the only thing that seems to shed my interest about this server is the staff's discretion or lack there of, for that matter
I've been playing for a solid 12 hours, on your server today. Grinding, Talking, Chatting & the only thing that left a sour taste in my mouth is your staff member 'NCRP Robux'
It was about 4-5pm today when I was first introduced to NCRP Robux, He called an admin to my base because the keypads were broken
I totally understood this situation, I asked the admin for help and we got to working on the keypads!
That was until NCRP Robux was being repeatedly thrown back by phys gun for minging me & head mod NCRP Fox's sit, he was told many times to stop where he neglected, Rdming me a total of 2 times before any sort of consequence was given to this individual, which was infact 60 seconds of /jail.
I was later thrown into a sit with a bunch of admins/mods talking over eachother, making a joke of the sit and laughing at what he did as if it was funny where I was phys gunned on top of a roof and told "Hey, we're really sorry our staff 
member rdmed you 2 times, minged you, broke all your printers and destroyed your meth labs for giggles here's $1,000,000 we'll look into it"
I didn't care about the money, I was very upset at the end of this sit because I know that the moderators and administrators did not talk to NCRP Robux about his Extraordinarly immature behavior as a staff member, who's supposed to be representing
and being a role model of NCRP. 
I know this how? because he later went on to assist me in a report and call me & my friends 'dumbasses' and all-caps freak out at me and my friends during a sit while we were innocently trying to raid a base
I love playing on NCRP but with foolish mishaps like this always interrupting my gameplay I find it very hard to play here
I hope that somebody really does look into the actions of this staff member because I'm sure there is a lot more going on behind the scenes that is violating your server's motd.
Thank you. 
https://imgur.com/a/Yn7ul6K

Kraiyick Offline
>gets $1m
>bitches anyways
ok karen
[Image: clve02pw7k421.jpg]

ewok Away
Anybody that isn't of improper education could probably understand why a moderator behaving like this is unacceptable, but let's just sugar coat the situation with 1m and act like justice was served.

Kek

M1 Grand Reload Noise Offline
Can confirm also constally picked me up with phys gun because there was a prop there could see through bases even though it wasn't mine

ewok Away
(11-27-2019, 04:02 AM)M1 Grand Reload Noise Wrote: Can confirm also constally picked me up with phys gun because there was a prop there could see through bases even though it wasn't mine
Shit's gotta stop at some point.. Tongue

Kraiyick Offline
(11-27-2019, 04:00 AM)ewok Wrote: Anybody that isn't of improper education could probably understand why a moderator behaving like this is unacceptable, but let's just sugar coat the situation with 1m and act like justice was served.

Kek
[Image: k4jE78V.png]

ewok Away
[Image: 3gndol.jpg]

Kraiyick Offline
(11-27-2019, 04:08 AM)ewok Wrote: [Image: 3gndol.jpg]

(11-27-2019, 03:58 AM)Kraiyick Wrote: ok karen
???

ewok Away
(11-27-2019, 04:09 AM)Kraiyick Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 04:08 AM)ewok Wrote: [Image: 3gndol.jpg]

(11-27-2019, 03:58 AM)Kraiyick Wrote: ok karen
???[Image: 8a6.png]

how you must feel right now 

[NCRP] Cart Offline
NCRP Robux is a new staff member. I will send this in to the Head-Mod. I spoke to him yesterday about his unacceptable behavior and how he is not immune to punishments. I have warned him multiple times and put him on the watchlist for 'Minge'. He will be talked to. We apologize for his behavior and take full responsibility. If you are interested in compensation then contact me further on discord.

Cart#7576
NCRP Alex
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.