No Cancer RP
epic server

NCRP Robux Report
|NC|RP| JoCur89 Offline
(11-27-2019, 02:02 PM)ncrp alex Wrote: NCRP Robux is a new staff member. I will send this in to the Head-Mod. I spoke to him yesterday about his unacceptable behavior and how he is not immune to punishments. I have warned him multiple times and put him on the watchlist for 'Minge'. He will be talked to. We apologize for his behavior and take full responsibility. If you are interested in compensation then contact me further on discord.

Cart#7576
NCRP Alex
Yes, we have talked to him last night, again sorry about this, and I just wanted to give you the 1 mil for a sorry, I understand that it wouldn't do anything about the case with Robux.
I am a Sr Moderator on NoCancer RP
Contact me on Discord @|NC|RP| JoCur89#4433

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(11-27-2019, 02:02 PM)ncrp alex Wrote: NCRP Robux is a new staff member. I will send this in to the Head-Mod. I spoke to him yesterday about his unacceptable behavior and how he is not immune to punishments. I have warned him multiple times and put him on the watchlist for 'Minge'. He will be talked to. We apologize for his behavior and take full responsibility. If you are interested in compensation then contact me further on discord.

Cart#7576
NCRP Alex
if he has to get put on the watchlist for minging he should probably just be demoted
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Hey Ewok, I’m the staff manager. I apologize that you were treated this way, if you could please give me your discord I will be glad to fix this situation with you.
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.