Ban Appeal
Peter Offline
My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:73999102

My Discord is Peter Parker#9982

I was banned by |NC|RP| Beaner

My ban reason is "kpet ROCKET LAUNCHER"

The time of the ban was Sunday December 1st at 21:25:38 on 2019

[Image: ban.PNG]

The ban was not false, I inventory holstered a rocket launcher, I then shot it and then dropped it as the staff members had demanded me. I did do what I was accused of.

I think I should be unbanned because I thought I was just messing around with the admins but Beaner (The administrator who banned me) actually seemed to be getting serious by the tone of his voice, I then dropped the rocket launcher but still got permanently banned anyways.

[NCRP] Cart Offline
idk why he banned you for that awsome was confused as well
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

Trippie Redd (NoCancerRP.com) Offline
Banned
(12-01-2019, 10:59 PM)|NC|RP| Alex Wrote: idk why he banned you for that awsome was confused as well

sorry, you made a grammar mistake Mr.Cart, there should be a comma after "for that" --> "idk why he banned you for that, awsome was confused as well"

we seem to be in a grammar/punctuation war on discord so I thought I'd bring it to the forums.

(ik this is toxic, it's all for good fun right buddy?)

[NCRP] Cart Offline
Sorry, you made a grammar mistake Mr. Cart. There should be a comma after "for that" --> "idk why he banned you for that, awsome was confused as well"

We seem to be in a grammar likewise a punctuation war on Discord, so I thought I'd bring it to the forums.

(I know this is toxic, it's all for good fun right, buddy?)
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.