No Cancer RP
epic server

Dragon Slayer Report
Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:215577874
Approximate time/date of incident: 12/8/2019
What you are reporting for: Abuse/Harrassment 
Evidence: So to start off I get on the server and I see him messing with the afk players making a tower which I don't really care. Then he starts to place hits on duty so I said he don't do that. Now I lightsaber over to a roof they were on and I hear dragon say let's set this one kids hp and armor to max and set him in the middle and I say you shouldn't do that it could get you a strike or maybe even demote. Then he goes to punch me like 3-4 times on duty and I said I will report you. Now were in spawn and he starts shooting me and I said stop I am losing shield so I suicide to get it back and I tell him not to do it again please and then he shoots me with in ak so I could lose shield so I make a report and when ewok teleports me dragon slayer starts to throw me away from the sit area multiple times which you can ask ewok cause he seen that. now I am here reporting him on the fourms and here is a screenshot of when he punched me on duty.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
This is really childish also I would want to hear what dragon nigga has to say

Fox Offline
Ok well fist off dragon is a really new staff member so he may not understand how to fully act as staff yet and he prolly pushed you away from ait because you were not involved in it and kept coming back please know what rank the staff member is and how new they are BEFORE making a report this is very childish behavior for somthing very miniscule.
Heyo Im an Ex-Staff on NCRP If you need me msg me on discord
                                      Fox._.#1537

Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
(12-08-2019, 05:15 PM)NCRP Fox Wrote: Ok well fist off dragon is a really new staff member so he may not understand how to fully act as staff yet and he prolly pushed you away from ait because you were not involved in it and kept coming back please know what rank the staff member is and how new they are BEFORE making a report this is very childish behavior for somthing very miniscule.
I was the one that made the sit and he knew cause I was saying that I made the sit

Fox Offline
(12-08-2019, 05:17 PM)NCRP bananadude21 rustchance.com Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 05:15 PM)NCRP Fox Wrote: Ok well fist off dragon is a really new staff member so he may not understand how to fully act as staff yet and he prolly pushed you away from ait because you were not involved in it and kept coming back please know what rank the staff member is and how new they are BEFORE making a report this is very childish behavior for somthing very miniscule.
I was the one that made the sit and he knew cause I was saying that I made the sit
What?
Heyo Im an Ex-Staff on NCRP If you need me msg me on discord
                                      Fox._.#1537

[NCRP] Cart Offline
Apparently you were mic-spamming during the sit so Dragon moved you away. He eventually gagged him. Ewok was with you and Dragon during the situation and states that you picked apart the parts that made Dragon seem like a bad person, and not you instigating.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

Trippie Redd (NoCancerRP.com) Offline
Banned
https://imgur.com/9OfcuEL

#DRAGONINNOCENT

ewok Away
Heart 
(12-08-2019, 11:45 AM)NCRP bananadude21 rustchance.com Wrote: STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:215577874
Approximate time/date of incident: 12/8/2019
What you are reporting for: Abuse/Harrassment 
Evidence: So to start off I get on the server and I see him messing with the afk players making a tower which I don't really care. Then he starts to place hits on duty so I said he don't do that. Now I lightsaber over to a roof they were on and I hear dragon say let's set this one kids hp and armor to max and set him in the middle and I say you shouldn't do that it could get you a strike or maybe even demote. Then he goes to punch me like 3-4 times on duty and I said I will report you. Now were in spawn and he starts shooting me and I said stop I am losing shield so I suicide to get it back and I tell him not to do it again please and then he shoots me with in ak so I could lose shield so I make a report and when ewok teleports me dragon slayer starts to throw me away from the sit area multiple times which you can ask ewok cause he seen that. now I am here reporting him on the fourms and here is a screenshot of when he punched me on duty.

Hello, bananadude21.
I was the mediator in this sit & I find a lot of your discretion of this incident tainted & untrue.
Dragon did physgun you away from the sit, even though it being your sit that I had previously teleported you to; you are yet to admit that you were mic-spamming explicit language at Dragon Slayer & talking over him which he did in fact gag you for later in the sit. 
Dragon did in fact punch you while healing on the roof top on duty, he is guilty for this, but you did not report this incident to me until later when you found yourself in a sit irrelevant to this situation & had informed me of this encounter in an attempt to get him in more trouble than he was already in.
I find dragon slayer a very colorful & fresh addition to the staff team & don't want to see him demoted over silly horse play that a majority of this server engages with & has no issue with.

Summary,
I feel like dragon did engage with the horseplay that you were initiating between him & yourself but I do not believe that you cover how you instigated in this situation so graciously & why he acted the way that he did in this situation enough for this to be taken as a legitimate report. 
Hopefully you merge paths with dragon again & you guys can fix this in game and get past this in the future

Much luv 
:* 

[NCRP] Cart Offline
"Dragon did, in fact, punch you while healing on the rooftop on duty, he is guilty of this, but you did not report this incident to me until later when you found yourself in a sit irrelevant to this situation & had informed me of this encounter in an attempt to get him in more trouble than he was already in."

In addition to this, you mentioned this 30-45 minutes AFTER this happened.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

|NC|RP| JoCur89 Offline
Just... Bruh, that is all I have to say.
I am a Sr Moderator on NoCancer RP
Contact me on Discord @|NC|RP| JoCur89#4433