No Cancer RP
epic server

GraySpider's Returning application
GraySpider Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:0:101244274

What is your discord @ ?SantaModz#6757

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?4w 11h 19m

Do you have a working mic in-game? yes

How old are you? 15

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? this server jr mod

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? i am a very patient person i will make anyone laugh and i understand people and i am also kinda used to knowing midges since i used to be one!

Do you have experience with ulx?very, yes

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)job

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?8 hours at least

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? i ask player b if this was the correct player i teleported if player b says yes i know its the right guy then i will ask player a if he killed player b if he says no i will check logs if i see player a is lying i will add that to something to warn him for lying to a staff member and i will ask player b if he wants player a to be warned if he says yes i will warn player a if he says no i will tell player a to read the rules/motd so that he does not anymore mistakes and then i will return to doing admin stuff after teleporting them back.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?i check logs if i see no props were spawned in i will tell player a to stop wasting my time as i do need to be working in making the server much better to play in if i ask player b and he says he didn't and i see he did in logs i will warn player b for lying to a staff member as well as propblocking and them i will tell him to read the rules then i will continue with my day

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? i will ask for video proof i can not be provided with it i will tell them to stop making reports and i will return to taking other sits

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do simply i will do nothing but i will ask him what i'm doing wrong so that i can fix myself and make the experience for me and everyone else much better.

Cyanide ncrp Offline
hot ass mf
ok no
Hi, my name is Cyanide and I am currently an Event Manager on No Cancer RP. 

If you need any assistance, please contact me on my Discord: Cyanide#1400 

Thanks for playing on the server, if you wish to support the server, use !donate in game, or, you can use this link: https://www.nocancerrp.com/Store

Gaming time,
Cyanide.

NCRP EchoBallsHD Offline
Staff Manager
Denied mr santa modz man