No Cancer RP
epic server

TheFriendlyFish's Staff Application
TheFriendlyFish Offline
What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:0:524110095

What is your discord @?
@TheFriendliestFish

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
Approximately 124 hours.

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes, I have a working microphone.

How old are you?
I am 14 years of age.

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
I have no experience as a staff member, but I am eager to try.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
Other than striving to connect with and befriend other people, I don’t have many.

Do you have experience with ulx?
No, but I am willing and ready to learn it.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I am homeschooled, so the times I will be available fluctuates depending on my workload for the day. 

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
9-10 AM and 6 PM to 12 AM are the average times I will be work free.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? 
I would ask for both sides of the story. If the stories aren’t matching up, I would check the logs to see if and when it happened. I would ask Player A why they RDMed, and explain that they cannot do that. I would then ask Player B if they wanted me to warn Player A. After that, I would teleport them back and finish the report.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
First, I would ask Player B if the claims are true. If he denies it, I would ask Player A if there is anyone who can back up his reports, or if he has any photo/video evidence. I’d then remind Player B that prop blocking is not allowed. I would go on to spectate him to see if he does it again.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I would teleport the alleged MRDMer to a sit, and ask him if he is doing what the others report. I would then issue a warning for the one logged RDM, and send him back.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?
I would ask him why he thinks that of me, and how I can fix it. I will provide him with a link to the website, and let him send his report.

Cyanide ncrp Offline
hot ass mf
+rep
to the point and descriptive
ive seen you around and you seem active
Hi, my name is Cyanide and I am currently an Event Manager on No Cancer RP. 

If you need any assistance, please contact me on my Discord: Cyanide#1400 

Thanks for playing on the server, if you wish to support the server, use !donate in game, or, you can use this link: https://www.nocancerrp.com/Store

Gaming time,
Cyanide.

NCRP TacoSon Offline
+ rep 
Active 
Good answers

~rep
Effort

-rep
Experience 

NCRP EchoBallsHD Offline
Staff Manager
Accepted

TheFriendlyFish Offline
(01-03-2020, 11:24 PM)NCRP Gaming Wrote: Accepted
Thank you very much for taking the time to review my application, and choosing me for such an honor. Is there a specific time that I will start training?

[NCRP] Cart Offline
I can train you in about 15 minutes.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.