epic server

PEGGY's Staff Application
ncrp miata Offline
Information

What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:0:102941399

What is your discord @?
homophobic#5734

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
173 hours

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
No, however, I have moderated several Discord servers, one with over 3k people.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
N/A

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I have experience in moderation. I am also calm in situations and can hear both sides of the story with no bias towards other players.

Do you have experience with ulx?
Yes

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I have school from 8:40-3:40 on weekdays and I currently do not have a job.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
5PM-10PM on weekdays, all days on weekends (but usually in the morning/afternoon until 10PM-11PM)

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
Ask both players for their sides of the story. If their stories do not match up I will check logs and also ask if anyone else witnessed it happen. Once I have heard both stories and checked logs, then I will decide if Player A did RDM player B. If they did, then I will ask player B if they want player A warned. If they do, then I will warn them. If they don't, I will return both of them.
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I will bring both players to the sit room and ask them to explain what happened. I will then check the logs to see if any props were placed and deleted by player B.  If they were propblocking I will warn player B and return them. If they were not I only return them.
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
Tell the other players that there is only one death in the logs, listen to the stories of the person RDMed and the alleged MassRDMer and warn the player for RDMing that one player if they did RDM them. If they did not RDM them I will return both players.
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?

I would ask him why I was a shit admin, what I was doing, and that if he has proof to submit it.  I would talk to him calmly and maturely since most of the time people say stuff like this to annoy admins.
I AM A SR ADMIN
on NO CANCER ROLE PLAY
Private message me on Discord miata#9999 if you need help or want FEET PICTURES

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...Walter.png]

NCRP EchoBallsHD Offline
Staff Manager
Accepted