What is your discord @?
Bobbler321#0197

Who banned you?
(Unknown)

What is your ban reason
No Cancer Anti-Cheat - Cheats Detected

Approximate time/date of ban?
Sat Jan 4 14:14:22 2020

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
https://prnt.sc/qjdk0v

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
It is possible, I have meany cheats for many games mostly for single player games for when I'm bored. But i did not intentionally inject anything into Garry's mod so idk if it detected something else or what.

Why should you be unbanned?
I'm a long time player of this server, I took a brake from Gmod because with 4k+ hrs in it it gets dull but when i tried to join back i got banned. Idk if Aws0me would remember me or not but me and my friend Hexicordal use to play this server all the time. honestly I think I played this server so much back then that I applied to become staff but I can't remember if i did or not. anyways im just looking to see if it a was a true ban or false. hope someone can confirm for me...

[NCRP] Cart Offline
NCAC doesn't false ban.
Awsome is needed to check what the logs say.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

Bobbler321 Offline
ok so i have to wait to see what he says?

[NCRP] Cart Offline
Yes, he can see what NCAC flagged you for

Bobbler321 Offline
ight so how long till you think he'll be online?

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(01-04-2020, 03:44 PM)Bobbler321 Wrote: Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
It is possible, I have meany cheats for many games mostly for single player games for when I'm bored. But i did not intentionally inject anything into Garry's mod so idk if it detected something else or what.

How do you accidentally inject citizen hack it literally changes your main menu screen and puts a huge unremovable watermark on your screen not to mention you need to manually open the injector and inject the cheat... not sure how you could accidentally open a cheat, inject it, join the server, and not realize you have a giant watermark, esp, and aimbot that doesn't seem true. Also, kinda funny you posted this 9 hours ago and you were last on the citizenhack forums 9 hours ago... that's a bit odd.
https://citizenhack.me/profile/5304-bobbler321/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

Bobbler321 Offline
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ idk if u wanna leave the ban wut ever, i just wanted to find out

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(01-05-2020, 02:25 PM)Bobbler321 Wrote: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ idk if u wanna leave the ban wut ever, i just wanted to find out

Find out what? If I know that you used citizen hack or not? I think you already found that out.
owner guy

[NCRP] Cart Offline
idk how you would want an answer to, "I just wanna check if its a true ban or false" you are the one cheating, wouldnt you know?

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(01-06-2020, 08:58 AM)NCRP Alex Wrote: idk how you would want an answer to, "I just wanna check if its a true ban or false" you are the one cheating, wouldnt you know?

He left the discord and hasn't responded after he got exposed so I think he might be a little embarrassed.
owner guy