No Cancer RP
epic server

Sue Wu's Application
|NC|RP| Underscore Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:1:61937721

What is your discord @ ? Underscore#6720 Nickname is Sue Wu in channel

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 30 hours (1d 6 hours)

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 20

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? No

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
Im calm in annoying/stressful situations. I prefer to de-escalate certain situations instead of kick or banning someone immediately, every one does stupid shit.
Do you have experience with ulx?
Small bit, Im a fast learner though
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I watch my son as my wife is at work my job is seasonal (could change as im looking for new job) so Im a housedad for the winter
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
anywhere between 12pm and 12am my presence will be an hour or two here and there but past mid night I can be on until 2-3 am. I dont sleep much

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
Ask for player A and B's side of the altercation and listen for inconsistencies between the two, if stories don't match check the logs to determine where the stories differ and determine what happened. If A rdm'd B then I will warn A and remind them to read the rules and return them to the game.
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Bring the players for a sit to listen to what happened and see if B admits to doing so, I would then check the logs for props placed and removed within the amount of time to the claims. If found to have propblocked A, B will get a warning. Then return both players 
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
Before adressing the player I would let the people know of the single kill by the player. Then Pull the player  and victim for a sit and hear their stories, if determined RDM was the case warn the player and  return them both
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
Calmly talk to the player to see why im a "shit admin" and to submit said "proof" if they strongly feel I have wronged them it would then be between the head admin and I. The goal is to not feed into the anger and give them the reaction they want and de-escalate the situation.
Ya Local Jr Admin here to help
If you need further assistance add me on discord @ Underscore#1019

NCRP Hybrid Offline
Hi there!,

Very nice application, well orchestrated and you don't seem to leave out anything major. (Plus I haven't found any grammatical issues which is a huge plus if you've read some of my other replies.)

Overall you get a huge + from me other than I haven't seen you in-game too often (although maybe you just don't get in trouble much)

Hope to see you on the staff team!

Best Wishes,
Hybrid
I am the HEAD ADMIN  on No Cancer RP.
My IGN is NCRP Hybrid

My discord is Hybrid#6994.

If you have any questions let me know!

Cyanide ncrp Offline
hot ass mf
+rep
your app seems very well thought out and well stated. hope to see you on the team with us.
Hi, my name is Cyanide and I am currently an Event Manager on No Cancer RP. 

If you need any assistance, please contact me on my Discord: Cyanide#1400 

Thanks for playing on the server, if you wish to support the server, use !donate in game, or, you can use this link: https://www.nocancerrp.com/Store

Gaming time,
Cyanide.

[NCRP] Cart Offline
-Scenarios are thought out and rational.
-Me or any other staff trainers can help you with the basics of ULX, so no worries on that.
-New to the server, but the rules are relatively easy to learn. We have staff guidelines to help.
-Effort is put into this application, unlike others.
-Seen you around the server a lot recently.

+Rep
Cart#7576
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

NCRP TacoSon Offline
+rep
- Effort
- Good scenarios 

~rep
 - Past experience 
 - Hours in server

Overall +rep

NCRP EchoBallsHD Offline
Staff Manager
This app is under consideration, when the status changes I'll inform you whether it was accepted or denied

|NC|RP| Underscore Offline
Okay, will you notify me here or via discord?
Ya Local Jr Admin here to help
If you need further assistance add me on discord @ Underscore#1019

NCRP EchoBallsHD Offline
Staff Manager
Here and discord

NCRP EchoBallsHD Offline
Staff Manager
Accepted