|NC|RP| Shawn Offline
Information

What is your steamid? - STEAM_0:0:60202237

What is your discord @ ? - Shawn#6127

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? - 5w+

Do you have a working mic in-game? - Yes

How old are you? - 17

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? - Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? - No Cancer RP, SRMod

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? - ULX Experience, and an understanding of the playerbase.

Do you have experience with ulx? - Yes

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) - School, 6:30 AM EST - 3:15 PM EST

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? 3:15 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

I would check the logs first, gathering evidence to compare them to the possibly varying stories I will hear from both parties. I will TP Player A to my location, and ask him what his reasoning was behind killing Player B. I will then teleport Player B, and ask him if he was doing anything at the time of his death. If the evidence is conclusive enough, Player A will be warned for RDM, if he is guilty of it.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

I would check the logs, to see if Player B spawned a large amount of props recently, and if he didn't, I would tell Player A that it might've been a different player, and that I will keep an eye out.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

I will teleport the supposed Mass RDMer, and ask him why he decided to kill the player. If the reason is valid, he will not be warned. If the reason is not valid enough, he will be warned for RDM. I will tell the people reporting him afterwards, whether or not he was warned, and that he did not commit Mass RDM

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

I will tell him that he can gladly take his complaints to the staff complaints section of the forums, and then provide him with a link to the No Cancer RP Forums.
I'm a Junior Moderator on the server, just trying to help out!

If you have any questions or concerns, contact me on the server's official discord, or my discord private messages

Shawn#6127

NCRP Hybrid Offline
Hi Shawn,

I am very impressed by your application, as seen with your previous application you have good standing with some of the community. You have also fixed your scenarios which was a main concern with your previous application.

I am hopeful for your return to the staff team.

Best wishes,
Hybrid
I am a Junior Admin on No Cancer RP.
My IGN is NCRP Hybrid

My discord is Hybrid#6994.

NCRP Gaming Offline
Head Admin
accepted