epic server

DJ Koreano Super staff app
DJ Korean Offline
The thick Boyo
What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:1:129608925
What is your discord @ ?
Lil Korean#6568
How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
9 weeks
Do you have a working mic in-game?
yes
How old are you?
Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yes
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
No cancer RP Sr Mod
What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I have a lot of patience to deal with minges and I am very friendly to new and active players. I am a positive person and I can make the server less toxic as a whole.
Do you have experience with ulx?
yes I do
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
School and soon a job
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
from 2 PM to 9 PM

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
I teleport Player A to hear his side of the story. and after I hear his side I bring Player B and listen to his side of the story while looking through logs. And if Player A did RDM Player B then I will warn player A for RDM and I will recommend Player A to read through the MOTD
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I check logs and see who Placed the prop. and if player A has evidence of Player B prop blocking I will punish him by warning him first. But if he continues I will ban him for a week minimum.
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I will warn the "mass rdmer" for RDM and tell the players that reported him that he only killed one person but if he did mass rdm, I will ban the mass rdmer for a week or more depending on the severity
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do 
I will keep my calm and give the Player the forum link to report me

NCRP Fupa Offline
+rep cool guy but autistic in voice chats

NCRP EchoBallsHD Offline
Staff Manager
Accepted