No Cancer RP
epic server

Example Application
Zyn Offline
I've been seeing some pretty low quality applications lately and I feel like there could be lots of improvement. Here is what we are looking for on a decent application.
-Keep in mind, these were made on a whim and are the minimum amount of detail to be considered for the rank.-

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_1:0:136720516 

What is your discord @ ? Cart#7576

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 1093

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 14

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? Senior Admin on No-Cancer RP

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I feel I am more qualified over other applicants due to the fact that I am very professional. I take any job seriously and provide much effort. Unlike other applicants, I make it an effort to moderate the server and look after players. I consider myself the best of the bunch so to speak. I feel very much as if I can perform better than most in stressful situations and can de-escalate arguments in a speed others may not have.

Do you have experience with ulx? Yes, I know ULX inside out and could possibly teach others how to use it as well.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) I am in school from 7:15 AM to 2:15 PM.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? I can be on the server from about 4:15 PM to 10:30 PM (EST). On weekends it all comes up to what I am doing that day. An estimate for weekends could be around 8-10 AM and then 3:30 to 12:00 AM.

Scenarios

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? 

I'd first bring both players to a designated sit area. I'd be as friendly as possible and cut straight to the chase asking for the rundown on what happened. If there is valid evidence in the logs about the RDM, whatever the situation was, I'd ask Player B if he/she wants the new player, Player A, warned. If Player B does not want Player A warned, I'd give him/her a verbal warning and inform them about the MOTD and that RDM is against the rules.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

I would bring Player A & Player B to a sit area. I would ask Player B if he/she was in fact, propblocking. If Player B admits to propblock, I'd ask Player A if he/she wants Player B punished, I would give a verbal/physical warning. If there is not enough proof, I would let Player A know that I will be spectating Player B if they propblock again. That again is only if there is not enough evidence.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

I would first try to get a clear explanation on what is going on. I would assess the situation and see in the logs if the person is in fact Mass RDMing. If there is only proof of the player killing one person, I'd bring the suspected RDMer and the person he/she killed. I would ask if they want the suspect punished and follow the request. On the other hand, if the suspect killed one person, but damaged multiple others I would bring him/her and have a talk with them. I'd ask them what they are doing and if it was in fact for no reason, I'd punish them adequately.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

I would kindly ask them what the feel I am doing wrong. I would listen to their story and I would direct the to the 'Player Reports' section on the forums. I would leave it to the Head-Mod/Admin/Manager to deal with the situation.
I am an Ex-Staff on No-Cancer RP.

NCRP Fupa Offline
weird how you post this after my application hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Zyn Offline
hmmmm
I am an Ex-Staff on No-Cancer RP.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
fupa app stinkin
I'm the owner... What else would I put in my signature... kek

Check out some cheaters that were banned in the Cheater Hall of Shame. Smile

Follow my Instagram.

Join my Discord.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

NCRP Fupa Offline
(01-20-2020, 06:33 PM)|NC|RP| Aws0me Wrote: fupa app stinkin
not really cool
apology pls