No Cancer RP
epic server

Banana's staff app
NCRP Bananadude21 Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:1:452716381

What is your discord Bananadude21#8008

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
1512 hours and going
Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes
How old are you?
Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yes
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
No cancer and I go to Jr Admin
What special skills do you possess that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I can work fast and know when someone is minging
Do you have experience with ulx?
Yes, I do
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I haves school till 4:00 pm central
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
3pm to 10pm

Scenarios 
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
Well first I would TP them both to a sit and ask them both what there side of there story is. second if player A admits to rdm id give him a verbal since he is new. Id also tell player A to read the motd. And then return them both. But if player A says that he did not RDM player B then you would want to check combat logs to see if player A did kill player B if he did then confront him about it and also check if he adverted anything (mug,warn, ect) if he didnt then ask him what was the reason that he killed player B if  he then admits it then give him either a verbal warning or a real warning depending on what player B wants. If he doesn't admit then tell him that logs do not lie and then warn him yourself. 

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
What I would after the whole sit of the propblock i would ask player A if he has evidence if does then I would get it and warn player B for lying to staff and propblock But if player A doesn't then  I would spectate player B and if i don't see anything suspicious I would leave it be. But if i do see player B propblocking when i'm spectating him i would TP him and ask if he is propblocking and if he admits it i would give him a warn for propblocking. But if he said no I would warn him for lying to staff and propblock. And if he continues I would ban him for nitrp.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I would ask the one player being accused of MRDM and if he says no I would return him and 
spectate him for a bit and if I see him mrdming i would ban him for MRDM/lying to staff/NITRP. But first I would ask the 10+ people for any evidence and I would also check combat logs/advert for any advert like terror, mug, ect. And if i do see a terror then i would say its not MRDM but if anyone has proof i would get it and review it and if it shows him MRDMing then i would perma ban him for nitrp/mrdm/lying to staff.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do 
What i am going to do is start recording if i get staff. But if i am not recording first I would contact awsome and get him in with the situation. second we would sort the situation out and see if he actually has the proof. And if he does I would apologize and do whatever I can to make it up to the person and I would also say sorry to awsome for abusing my powers. And if he doesn't I would let the situation go.

NCRP Gaming Offline
Staff Manager
yes h h

NCRP Fupa Offline
-rep GAY

NCRP Hybrid Offline
YOURE FUCKING GAY FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU BANANA GAY BOY
I am an ADMIN on No Cancer RP.
My IGN is NCRP Hybrid

My discord is Hybrid#6994.

If you have any questions let me know!