No Cancer RP
epic server

NC|RP Rocket's staff application
𝕽𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙 Offline
Wink 
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

STEAM_0:1:101820042

What is your discord @ ?

Just A Guy With Sum Cash#0460

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?

1w 2d 17h

Do you have a working mic in-game?

Yes

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?

yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

On NoCancer RP as moderator 

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?

I Think that I have communication skills with others and stive my hardest to be positive
and with more experience with ulx and being an ex-mod on the server I know what to do and how to do it

Do you have experience with SAM?

no, but I have experience with ulx

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)

School and Band/Marching Band

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

On an average day I would be a able to be active for about 1-6+ hours so about 11AM-5PM

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

I would first ask if Player A RDM Player B. I would then listen out the stories between the two players. If player A rejects the fact that he RDM Player B, I would check logs to see if Player A RDM Player B. If so, I would tell Player A that according to logs it says he killed player B, and ask why he lied and RDM. If Player A gives a poor reasoning I will continue to ask Player B if he wants a warning or a verbal warning.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

First thing I would do is to teleport them to a sit. I would then request to hear each of their stories. Afterwards I would ask player A if he possesses any proof of Player B prop blocking. If so, I would ask Player A if they would like me to give a warning or verbal warning. If Player A does not have any proof I will say, "Next time you see Player B propblocking screenshot for proof." and teleport them back to their spots.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

I would bring one of the victims of the RDMing and the guy that RDMed them. Then I would I would separately listen to their stories to see is each story is similar. If each story is similar, I would ask the victim if he would like a warning or verbal warning. Then send the two back to their spots. I would then bring the other 10+ people and tell them that there was a likely chance that it was a terrorist that did /advert warn and killed all of them because logs stated that there was only one kill.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?

I would tp to the player and show them how to submit their proof of me being a "shit admin"  on the fourms by going onto the website. Then be on my way to help someone else.
If you have any issues, please contact me on the ncrp discord as it will be the same as my name @Rocket in game. 

Luv you guys 
                   Have a good
                                ☝️

?
Rocket Is
Tru Viber 
?

NCRP Fupa Offline
+rep yes

NCRP EchoBallsHD Offline
Staff Manager
accepted
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

𝕽𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙 Offline
(02-19-2020, 07:17 PM)NCRP Gaming Wrote: accepted
hell yeah, Im hopping on right now
If you have any issues, please contact me on the ncrp discord as it will be the same as my name @Rocket in game. 

Luv you guys 
                   Have a good
                                ☝️

?
Rocket Is
Tru Viber 
?