No Cancer RP
epic server

ThatOneHighDude Staff App
NCRP HighDude Offline
Information

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/):STEAM_1:0:96698473

What is your discord @ ?: @Fr4z Ur Infinity

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?:1 Day 14 Mins

Do you have a working mic in-game?:Yes

How old are you?:17 Years old about to be 18 on march 14.

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?:Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?: -ICE- Server 1. 2 Or 3 Years ago i went up to senior moderator then left for irl purposes.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?:Well im friendly with everyone and i like hanging around with people online so that should make people happy to get a staff that actually talks to them and i know all the staff command for ulx if its the same and i know how to be a staff member in a community and im good at it.

Do you have experience with SAM?:Not really ive never used that before

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school):No i do not have school or work for the moment.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?:From 12:00 Pm to 2:00 Am.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?: Ask what happened one at a time so they dont start arguing if they do i will ask for them to stop then i would look in logs to see if player a rdmed player b if he did rdm i would warn im for rdm.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?:Start looking for hidden props by overing with the physgun then if there is props i wouid bring them to a sit then ask to remove the props if he would i would kick im and warn im if he deletes them just warn im he the victim wants.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?: Ask for one to make a sit then take it and handle the situation if they didnt mass rdm in logs it wouldnt be a ban but i would ask for proof of the person mass rdming if they did i would ask for a ban if not i would handle that as a simple rdm.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do:I would let im do it its up to the higher ups to determinate if im abusing or not but i will not for sure.

NCRP Gaming Offline
Staff Manager
I will give you the chance to improve scenario 1-3. Needs more detail and make sure the grammar is atleast ok
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

NCRP Radioactve Offline
chili eater
+REP

+Has never gotten in trouble by me.
+Good player
+I was staff on ICE before and I remember him, he was a good staff member
-Scenarios are not that good
Hello, I am an Admin on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

NCRP HighDude Offline
(02-21-2020, 11:25 AM)NCRP Gaming Wrote: I will give you the chance to improve scenario 1-3. Needs more detail and make sure the grammar is atleast ok
Thank you for letting me know i have made changes i hope its ok

NCRP Hybrid Offline
Hey there,

I am highly excited to see you hopefully become a member of our staff team. That being said your application isn't great the grammar less than stellar and the scenarios leave something to be desired. In game you are a nice and respectable individual though so that's nice. Personally I would like to see you accepted.

Best wishes,
Hybrid
I am an ADMIN on No Cancer RP.
My IGN is NCRP Hybrid

My discord is Hybrid#6994.

If you have any questions let me know!

NCRP Gaming Offline
Staff Manager
Accepted
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang