No Cancer RP
epic server

BAN APPEAL
Febrezze Offline
What is your steamid? 

What is your discord @? HydrogenOxygens#6957

Who banned you? NRCP Bannadude21

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? MRDM/NITRP

Approximate time/date of ban? 3 weeks 6 days 35 minutes

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. srry i tried it doesnt show

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? It wasn't false, I did rdmx3

Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because, I did have intention to rp and I thought I would get banned because Someone was raiding pd and I didn't know he called false and I shot the people inside pd on stairs and I thought, oh well, I'm getting banned. So, I just killed the people outside of pd and and it was only like 2 people and I killed someone in pd. Therefore, If anything I should be unbanned or atleast have my ban reduced signifintly. I take full repsonsibilty for my actions.

Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
Yes you did mrdm I was sent a video but since you did come a make an appeal I will shorten it to 1 week for just the mrdm

Febrezze Offline
(03-02-2020, 10:24 AM)NCRP Bananadude21 Wrote: Yes you did mrdm I was sent a video but since you did come a make an appeal I will shorten it to 1 week for just the mrdm
It's been 1 week after you said Ill shorten the ban to 1 week. and it says 3 weeks. can u unban me now?

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
I like your profile picture. I think I'll yoink that.
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

(03-08-2020, 12:03 AM)Febrezze Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 10:24 AM)NCRP Bananadude21 Wrote: Yes you did mrdm I was sent a video but since you did come a make an appeal I will shorten it to 1 week for just the mrdm
It's been 1 week after you said Ill shorten the ban to 1 week. and it says 3 weeks. can u unban me now?
Shjt got bust and forgot sorry about that will unban getting on rn

Febrezze Offline
(03-08-2020, 01:42 AM)NCRP Bananadude21 Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 12:03 AM)Febrezze Wrote:
Shjt got bust and forgot sorry about that will unban getting on rn
im still banned for 3 weeks...

I need your steam id

Febrezze Offline
STEAM_0:0:151485070

(03-08-2020, 02:50 PM)Febrezze Wrote: STEAM_0:0:151485070
Unbanned