No Cancer RP
epic server

radioactivepixels is a admin abuser
Keegan|Scrap.tf|Trading Offline
So i was basing with my friends and an admin aka radioactive no clips into our base, and seeing he was on duty and god modded I shot him, he didn't lose health and guess what that fucker did? HE SHOT ME AND KILLED ME then later he comes back into our base still on duty so i throw a harpoon at him and he dies then I GET WARNED cause his dumbass is on duty and doesnt have god mode on then he warns me because i rdmed him when he was IN OUR BASE while he WAS ON DUTY and NOCLIPPED INTO THE BASE
I want this bitch demoted

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
Didn't follow the format
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

chili eater
I was going to talk to hailey about some fading door thing, and my godmode wasn't on (reasons) and so yea I was in the base, didn't realize that at the momento... I was in the party before, but my game crashed.
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
Didn't follow the template also my side of the story radio was on duty and he was technically past the kos sign so either way you had all right to kill him also radio shouldn't have warned you so yes he was in the wrong.

You CCh While I 0xCC Offline
Just an update, I've removed the false warn from your account as requested by radioactivepixels.
Huh 0xCC is GOD Angel

if you were gOInG to TaLk tO hAilY why where you no where near him?

chili eater
(03-08-2020, 03:38 PM)Keegan|Scrap.tf|Trading Wrote: if you were gOInG to TaLk tO hAilY why where you no where near him?
I was right next to him.

no the fuck you were not you were on the fountain he was at the door scuse me

chili eater
(03-08-2020, 03:47 PM)Keegan|Scrap.tf|Trading Wrote: no the fuck you were not you were on the fountain he was at the door scuse me
[Image: H5sMq.jpeg][Image: Uioo1.jpeg]

Maybe not right next to him, but I was sure as heck close enough.

mmmmmhmmm